Profile for Money Penny > Reviews

Go-Cat Tuna, Herring and Vegetable 4 kg, Pack of 2
Go-Cat Tuna, Herring and Vegetable 4 kg, Pack of 2
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars MEOW, 1 Feb 2012
I am saving money through buying the cat food like this. It is delivered to my door - so no hassle carrying home. Cats love it too of course which is a bonus.

Ripcurl Jodie Bright Green Women's Jumper X-Large
Ripcurl Jodie Bright Green Women's Jumper X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug, 9 Jan 2012
A lovely bright green just as you see in the picture. If anything it came up a little smaller than I was expecting for an XL. I was hoping to be able to get a thicker long sleeved sports shirt on underneath and have the slightly baggier hoody over the top but instead it is revealing all those Christmas curves. However, it is snug and it does give me a good reason to get back to trimming those bulges and curves down a bit. Good value and better cost than I could find in the shops here in Channel Islands.

Cult Watches: The World's Enduring Classics
Cult Watches: The World's Enduring Classics
by Michael Balfour

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flick, 26 Dec 2011
Bought this as a Christmas gift for a watch fanatic other half, who really loves it. It seems to be following him around the house! Lots of good quality photos and snippets of information about the individual watches and including random bits about celebreties that wore them. A really lovely book for that man who likes to collect!!!

A Century of Movie Posters: From Silent to Art House
A Century of Movie Posters: From Silent to Art House
by Emily King
Price: 23.51

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 Nov 2011
This book was quite disappointing after the description that was given. I was looking for a good picture source book and this is not it. It has sat on our bookshelf for the last year and it will soon be on it's way to the charity shop for someone else to delight in.

Sharpener Desk Tidy  (by Suck UK)
Sharpener Desk Tidy (by Suck UK)
Price: 12.40

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN, 30 Nov 2011
Perfect for the teacher's desk. Good heavy wooden pot, so that it does not topple over - the kids love it too. It goes very well with my giant wooden peg!

Balloon Helicopter Toys, pack of 6
Balloon Helicopter Toys, pack of 6
Offered by GRAB.A.BARGAIN
Price: 2.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Calling teachers!, 14 Jun 2011
Great, fun present for your class at the end of term. They don't last particularly long but my class loved them and they are a bit of fun. We had a hoot and held races!

Animal Habitats: Compare Where Reptiles, Mammals, Sharks, Birds and Insects Live and How They Adapt to Their Environments (Wild Animal Planet)
by Michael Chinery

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Jun 2011
My nephew loved this book - he's 7 years old and loves anything that gives animal facts and information. Good selection of pictures and text.

Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple
Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple
Offered by Tiger Blue
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!, 14 Jun 2011
It has taken me ages to finally find the right ear plugs that are fiddle free!
I bought all the 'usual' types and none of them did the job.
I spotted these Macks and they are significantly less stress free. Good simple design that you just put into your ear with a type of 'screwing' motion until you feel the ear seal. Super easy and no worrying about whether they are in the correct ear or upside down or back to front.
I pop them in before going into the pool and don't have to constantly check them for fear of them falling out. I don't have to constantly adjust them because they leak and I don't catch them on goggle straps!
I am actually able to just get in the pool and swim!
Whoo Hoo!
And, to top it all you get two pairs in a pack which I hadn't spotted when I bought them!
Well Done Macks...thank you!

Ripcurl Mathilda Women's Sweatshirt Nine Iron X-Large
Ripcurl Mathilda Women's Sweatshirt Nine Iron X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug, 7 Jun 2011
This is a good summer sling on cardigan, thinner than it looks on the picture but great for those cooler evenings by the sea. Well worth it. Good colour that goes with anything and keeps you snug. The sizing is fair. I love it and it has already become a firm favourite. I can tell that it's one of those items I should have bought two of. Sadly, I think I bought the last one. Someone let me know if there are any more about!

Nathan Reflective Ankle Band
Nathan Reflective Ankle Band

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but only 1, 30 May 2011
OF course these are a good idea - easy to keep in a bag or pocket but annoying that there is only one in a pack - why not sell them in pairs?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6