Profile for Anna > Reviews

Anna

Trixie Alicante Scratching Post, 142 cm, Beige
Trixie Alicante Scratching Post, 142 cm, Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite look out post for our cats!, 22 July 2013
This is a robust and solid frame and excellent scratch post that has withstood both the test of time and energetic play. Would definitely recommend this product.

Kos Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
Kos Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
by Marco Polo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book to help us enjoy a perfect holiday., 22 July 2013
This is well written with lots of different 'top tips' to suit any level of activity you seek or type of group you're traveling with. Stunning photos throughout and lots of information where it counts; it even means you don't need to buy separate guides for the historic monuments you may visit around Kos. Highly recommended.

London: a Novel
London: a Novel
by Edward Rutherfurd
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars The most interesting and un-put-down-able book I've ever read., 22 Sep 2011
This book is a fantastic journey through London's history and brilliantly connects the key events through a family tree, showing how London and the people of London have changed through time. It is an interesting account of social history and has me talking about the city constantly, and wanting to know more. Once my husband has read the book we're going to complete a tour of the key areas, starting at St Mary Le Bow. I have already bought this book for a colleague as I'm desperate to have someone keep pace with me and share the tales of the Bulls, Carpenters and Flemings... 5 stars isn't enough!