Profile for RachelC > Reviews

RachelC

Decotex Supreme Bath Mat, Grape
Decotex Supreme Bath Mat, Grape

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, 5 Mar. 2015
Really soft, towelly mat of good size. I washed before use and there's not been any shedding. Looking forward to buying something else in this range.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars worked perfectly, 29 Sept. 2014
Absolutely no issues with this one! Seamless usb function for charging phones/ipad/ipod/camera during a 4day trip to France. Great value for the price!

BESDATA Magnetic Smart Cover Stand + Translucent Hard Back Case for Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4 + Free Stylus + Screen Protector - Purple - PT2605
Offered by OSAN_MALL

4.0 out of 5 stars only 1 problem, 13 July 2014
Prompt delivery, sturdy product but no instructions made it was bit tricky to attach the top flap. I've got 2 of these and when I switch I only hope I can remember what I did to attach the top! No issues with overall product quality.

Kipling Teagan S Unisex Travel Duffle - Triangle TR PR
Kipling Teagan S Unisex Travel Duffle - Triangle TR PR

4.0 out of 5 stars just as expected, 18 April 2014
My only issue with this bag was the price- why is the smallest bag in the range the most expensive? Anyways I'm looking forward to using this on my week's holiday in the summer- am confident that it'll easily hold what I need to take and still have space for whatever I buy! Fabulous colour, lightweight and accepted as cabin baggage- more Kipling satisfaction!

Kipling Teagan L Wheeled Duffle K13117A39 Triangle TR PR
Kipling Teagan L Wheeled Duffle K13117A39 Triangle TR PR

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!, 18 April 2014
Not a problem to be found. This bag is bigger than the one it's replacing, making it even more suitable for trips that require a large bag. I'm sure that two people could use the bag for their trip, leaving the 2nd free for any additional purchases. The stand-out pattern will ensure it's easy to spot and the price was perfect! Looking forward to growing my Kipling collection with other styles & colours.

A Belle in Brooklyn: The Go-To Girl For Advice On Living Your Best Single Life
A Belle in Brooklyn: The Go-To Girl For Advice On Living Your Best Single Life
by Demetria L. Lucas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice out of real life scenarios, 11 April 2014
A refreshing reassurance that I wasn't the only one the learn lots from the experiences I had in my 20s. It was great to reflect on my post-college years and appreciate that someone else was learning the same lessons in similar circumstances.
Demetria's 'what can I learn from this' attitude to all the situations is superb for guiding young women from collegiate naivete into the 'dog eat dog' realness of the world.

Yankee Candle Cream Petal Wax Burner
Yankee Candle Cream Petal Wax Burner
Offered by Casa Candles

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 4 Mar. 2012
This product arrived quickly after I ordered it and sits beautifully in my window. I use it as an oil burner (with alot of water)and it heats quickly to give my room a lovely scent. Great price, stylish and convenient- no messes!! Get yours ASAP :)