Profile for Emma P > Reviews

Content by Emma P

Emma P

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Minetom New Fashion Europe Style Ladies Women's Sexy 3/4 Sleeve Lace Floral Mini Dress Cocktail Party Prom Dress (UK 6/8 EU S)
Offered by Buywell Soon

4.0 out of 5 stars Shame its so see through., 31 May 2016
Would have been given 5 stars but its sooo see through no matter what colour bra you wear you can see it clearly through the dress. Ive attached a photo you can clearly see my hand under the fabric, I have to wear a tshirt underneath it which is unfortunate. But if you choose a good enough tshirt it does look lovely i have a white one with black butterflys on and it goes perfect under or a plain white one.
Im a 6-8 uk and bought a small which fits perfectly im glad i didnt go for the next size up it would of been way too big.
Very well made lovely dress just wish the fabric was a little thicker.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2016 1:40 PM BST

Valerie Thomas Winnie The Witch 10 Books Bundle Collection With Bag (Winnie's Dinosaur Day (Winnie the Witch), Winnie's Amazing Pumpkin (Winnie the Witch), Winnie's Midnight Dragon (Winnie the Witch), Winnie the Witch, Winnie's Flying Carpet (Winnie the Witch), Winnie Flies Again (Winnie the Witch), Winnie's Magic Wand (Winnie the Witch), Winnie's New Computer (Winnie the Witch), Winnie in Space, Winnie's Pirate Adventure (Winnie the Witch))
by Valerie Thomas and Korky Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 1 April 2016
Have always loved winnie since I was a child I stumbled across these and just couldnt resist i knew my children would love them just as much as I did and i wasnt wrong my 3,4,6 year olds always choose these they shout abracadabra whenever she does her spell the pictures are so full and vibrant the story is easy to follow and to understand. This pack is a bargain if you shop around the books alone are about 7pounds each. I recieved my books on the estimated delivery date came well packed and were in a little protective packet which ive kept them in. Definatly recommened

Badgequo Lavender Complete Relaxation Collection 1136 g
Badgequo Lavender Complete Relaxation Collection 1136 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 22 Mar. 2016
My sister loved this she messaged me a few weeks later asking where I bought it as she'd run out so well presented came on time

The Walking Dad Homer Simpson The Walking Dead, Men's T-Shirt, Black, X-Large
The Walking Dad Homer Simpson The Walking Dead, Men's T-Shirt, Black, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift, 22 Mar. 2016
Was my husbands joke Christmas present he loved it has washed really well without fading and fits perfect

Polycell DSAREO 500ml Damp Seal Aerosol
Polycell DSAREO 500ml Damp Seal Aerosol

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fab!, 22 Mar. 2016
Will be ordering more we've got damp on our bathroom ceiling which for some reason the landlady had wallpaperd so is really hard to paint with a paintbrush this is perfect had covered well easy to use! And the patch I've done the damp hadn't returned which is obviously great.

Boofle Charm Pen Cream One In A Million
Boofle Charm Pen Cream One In A Million

5.0 out of 5 stars Writes lovely, 22 Mar. 2016
Smaller then I'd thought but absolutely lovely writes good too and the charm is an added bonus.

Star Wars Stormtrooper 3D Mug
Star Wars Stormtrooper 3D Mug
Offered by QT Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, 22 Mar. 2016
Was a gift for a avid star wars fan came quickly but had a small chip which I thought wouldn't be noticeable but they saw it streight away. However it's still used and loved.

Boofle 2016 Slim Diary
Boofle 2016 Slim Diary
by Portico Designs
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better then id thought, 22 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Boofle 2016 Slim Diary (Diary)
I bought this one due to the bigger one being out of stock I'm pleasantly surprised how much space there is and how nice it looks I've a large family so hopefully will manage to get the bigger 1 next year but would recommend 100%

Caryl Hart Pack, 5 books, RRP £31.95
Caryl Hart Pack, 5 books, RRP £31.95
by Caryl Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant (but read the description), 22 Mar. 2016
I received these thinking I'd be getting whiffy Wilson but instead got princess and the peas which it does to my mistake say this in the description but the picture is what I went off anyone ordering these make sure you read the description first.
Apart from that little mishap the books are perfect came in brilliant condition packed well definitely worth the money! A complete bargain and must have my son has been asking for these for ages (minus the princess book) but luckily my daughter will love it I'm sure.
I got kept up to date with my order all the way through I ordered on Friday that came the following Tuesday would recommend this seller.

Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey)
Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy buy buy, 19 Oct. 2015
I love this product helps with my newborns sleeping she'll only sleep snuggled into this goes perfect in her swing and moses basket even carrycot of her pram she's not wanted swaddling at all which I struggled with with my last child I'm amazed at this and would definitely recommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9