Profile for Mr. G. R. G. Hunter > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. R. G. H...

Mr. G. R. G. Hunter (Ayrshire Scotland)

Einhell 4501641 Petrol Chainsaw Kit including Carry Case with Safety Helmet and Spare Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars good chainsaw kit, 4 May 2015
very pleased so far. managed to blunt the blade, but sharpened it and away I went again. The helmet took a wee bit of working out, but works well. I have only used the saw about three times but appears good enough. I have had three trees cut down, so a bit of log cutting involved. time will tell if it survives. seems good value for money. easy to start, performs well.

Glen 500 W Skirting Heater
Glen 500 W Skirting Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how much it costs to run it but it's fantastic for the caravan during the frosty weather, 7 Feb. 2015
First class, I don't know how much it costs to run it but it's fantastic for the caravan during the frosty weather. Great peace of mind.

Easy Model 36364 Fw190 A-8 Red 8 IV/JG 3, Uffz, Willi Maximowitz, June 1944 1:72
Offered by SpeedModels

5.0 out of 5 stars ... can I say a first class little model I love it., 7 Feb. 2015
What can I say a first class little model I love it.

Silverline 633830 Helping Hands 63mm 2.5x
Silverline 633830 Helping Hands 63mm 2.5x

5.0 out of 5 stars the third hand, 15 July 2012
I bought this tool thinking it was larger than it was. But what a great little tool, when painting small pieces it does not move(unlike my hand) and it has a magnifying glass as well. Maybe not very strong, but I was very pleased with this third hand and will use it many many times.

24-pcs. cutlery set forged type with black handles and rivets
24-pcs. cutlery set forged type with black handles and rivets
Offered by Gräwe-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars great cutlery, 4 April 2011
These pieces of cutlery are both attractive and a pleasure to use. I bought two sets and love them. At first they seemed rather small, but are nicely balanced and appreciated by all in the household. I would have no hesitation in recomending them to anyone who likes attractive and practcal cutlery. P.s. I know they are dishwasher proof but I wash mine by hand in the sink.

Odyssey
Odyssey

5.0 out of 5 stars guitarist extraordinair, 18 May 2010
This review is from: Odyssey (Audio CD)
This is classic 80's rock delivered in a fabulous style by guitar guru Mr Malsteen. The songs are exiting and sung very well with the great Joe Lynn Turner ( he of, I surrender by rainbow) A fntastic album I guarantee you will be singing the songs as you walk along after a couple of listenings

The Iranian Embassy Siege [DVD] [NTSC]
The Iranian Embassy Siege [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Robert Garofalo

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 4 Jan. 2008
I remember seeing a programme about the Iraian Embassy siege and thought it would be great to see it again as my sons had missed this. What a pile of cobbled together nonsense this was. There were no subtitles, and the build up to the SAS going in was patchy and really quite difficult to follow at times. On the first programme there was interview with Trevor Locke the policeman who was in the embassy and had a pistol. Also an interview with two members of the team who were part of the assault. This I remember was a fascinating experience, none of this was in the DVD. Overall this was a very disappointing experiece altogether, and had I known just how bad it was not only would I not have bought it I wouldn't have even watched it. A total waste of time and money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2008 7:06 PM GMT