Profile for Sam Kirby > Reviews

The Busy Girl's Guide to Digital Photography
by Lorna Yabsley
Price: 12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Level!, 30 Oct 2013
Having read another book by the same author, 'the busy girls guide' was a natural place to come to when looking for a digital photography guide for my wife - I say I bought it for my wife but this has proved to be better than any of the guides I've come across!
the book teaches everything you need to know without being too techie, a very refreshing approach to a photography guide when the alternatives all seem to be overly nerdy.

Dream Wedding Photography: Photographing the Perfect Wedding
Dream Wedding Photography: Photographing the Perfect Wedding
by Lorna Yabsley

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 27 May 2010
Me and my Fiancé stumbled upon this book while looking for ideas for our own wedding.
we found that as well as the stunning pictures, it was well written and gave a really interesting insight into how a wedding works, from what to expect in the planning process, booking venues, through to buying a wedding album!
I am my self a portrait photographer, and have dabbled in wedding photography once or twice but never very seriously, I thought that the photography was inspirational and found the book gave a fascinating account of professional wedding photography.
I would definitely recommend this book to anybody who is planning there wedding and also to anybody interested in wedding photography!