Profile for Jane > Reviews

Content by Jane

Jane

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
by Dan Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 2 July 2014
Dreadful ...an effort to turn the page

Deluxe Cat Cabin
Deluxe Cat Cabin

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it ........ Now I am just waiting for the cat to use it, 20 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Deluxe Cat Cabin (Misc.)
I bought this for a little stray cat who seems to have adopted us but doesn't like to be inside a house. The Cat Cabin took a little while to arrive but it is well built. There was some damage to the corner of the roof done in transit but the company were really helpful in sorting it out and I am now waiting for a new roof to arrive. The only thing you need to be careful of it the sort of cat bed you place inside - I bought one which had high sides thinking it would be cosy for the little stray cat in winter but when I placed it in the Cabin the cat flap couldn't open to let the cat in, so had to get another bed with lower sides to allow the flap to open. As yet the little cat hasn't slept there but I am trying to encourage her into it with food - when she does take up residency then she will be very cosy and protected from the elements.

Pick Punch - Original Plectrum Maker - 351 Standard
Pick Punch - Original Plectrum Maker - 351 Standard

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jan. 2012
I purchased this as a stocking filler for my son at Christmas and he loved it. It produced great plectrums out of all sorts of things and is ideal for any guitar player. I would definitely recommend it.

In Our Nature
In Our Nature

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: In Our Nature (Audio CD)
The CD is brilliant. It was purchased as a present for my son at Christmas and he loved it. Would definitely recommend it.