Profile for Tink > Reviews

Content by Tink

Tink (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Hangerworld 45 cm (17.7") Hardwood Wooden Coat Garment Hanger with Trouser/Skirt Clips, Pack of 10
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality clothes hangers (with clips for skirts/trousers attached), 24 Nov. 2011
Great hangers, delivered promptly, good quality, very pleased with them as I needed good quality hangers to hang up strapless dresses and skirts to match the rest of my wood hangers.

GENUINE BLACKBERRY BATTERY BACK cover for BlackBerry 8520 CURVE IN BLACK
GENUINE BLACKBERRY BATTERY BACK cover for BlackBerry 8520 CURVE IN BLACK
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 2 Sept. 2011
3 of the silver BlackBerry Logo stickers on the back of my Blackberry Curve 8520 fell off so I decided to get a replacement back cover. This is perfect, and now my phone looks as good as new!

Timex Mens Watch T2M557PF with Champagne Dial and Gold Bracelet
Timex Mens Watch T2M557PF with Champagne Dial and Gold Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch!, 27 July 2010
Great watch! Been looking for a gold gents watch that resembles a Rolex and this looks great. On my small wrist, after having some links taken out, this watch looks really good. Being able to light up the face is really handy too. Would definately recommend this watch if you're looking for something like this.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bracelet!! ... SO stylish!, 16 July 2010
Lovely bracelet! Looks beautiful on and I am so glad I bought this when I got the chance!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish!!, 16 July 2010
Fab bracelet! Looks fantastic on and I am so glad I bought this when I got the chance!

Thinly Disguised Autobiography
Thinly Disguised Autobiography
by James Delingpole

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 April 2008
I read this book about two years ago and I thought it was one of the best books I've read ... very funny, some very cringeworthy moments but ultimately I loved it and cannot recommend it enough.

Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell
by Susanna Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically fantastic!!! A++++++, 27 Mar. 2008
I bought this book shortly after it was first published and didn't read it straightaway. Once I did start reading I wasn't enthralled, BUT that was only because I was just not in the mood for reading for a few months. When I did start to read it properly I was gripped, I couldn't put it down, I had it open every available second and I came to the conclusion that this is unquestionably one of the finest fantasy novels I have ever read. The depth of invented background is nothing short of genius. I almost began to believe that there really was a tradition of 'English magic' that I had not heard about. The imagination it takes to create something so complex impressed me. I wish I could write something so brilliant.

A Dirty Job: A Novel
A Dirty Job: A Novel
by Christopher Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Big Thumbs Up!, 28 Feb. 2008
This review is from: A Dirty Job: A Novel (Paperback)
Just finished reading this book and I have to say that I can't believe it sat on my list of books to read for so long, about 18 months, and I read a lot!. It was a FAB read, soooo funny, I keep trying to remember the one liners but ultimately it was a great story, great characters ... it had the whole shebang!!! A Dirty Job definately gets a great big thumbs up from me and I'll be lending this book to everyone I know.

The Ritz London Book Of Afternoon Tea: The Art and Pleasures of Taking Tea
The Ritz London Book Of Afternoon Tea: The Art and Pleasures of Taking Tea
by Helen Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Gem!, 22 Feb. 2008
I absolutely loved this book as soon as I opened it! There are lots of different recipes, some of which are really easy, to suit all levels of experience. If you're looking for a book on afternoon tea then this is the perfect place to start.

Beneath a Marble Sky: A Novel of the Taj Mahal
Beneath a Marble Sky: A Novel of the Taj Mahal
by John Shors

5.0 out of 5 stars A Masterpiece., 21 April 2006
I am so glad I bought this book ... it was an amazing read, beautifully written and totally compelling. It brought the story of the Taj Mahal to life and made me feel as if I was actually there while it was being built. It will be kept in my treasured collection of books forever. Highly recommended! ... I wonder what John Shors will write next? ... and will it top this? ... who knows. If you are considering reading this book ... consider no more. You will not be disappointed.