Profile for david ellison > Reviews

Content by david ellison

david ellison

Steepletone LED lit retro style fridge magnet 50's Marilyn Monroe (shock activated)
Offered by Tech Express
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Feb 2014
Excellent product. The reproduction of the film stars is very lifelike. Each time I open my fridge/freezer door the led's flash briefly and then shut off....love it!!
My only objection was, that I purchased one of these, two the 50's Galaxy Cars and one of 50's style Sky View, all at the same time, which were also delivered at the same time, and was charged 1.99 P&P for each, which made each one cost 3.98.

Best of Woody Herman & His Big
Best of Woody Herman & His Big
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 16.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 5 Feb 2014
To the followers of this band, I would recommend it. Good recording and compilation, and certainly good value for the money.

My Life: The Greatest Hits (2CD)
My Life: The Greatest Hits (2CD)
Offered by stevecaptainkirk
Price: 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 5 Feb 2014
A good compilation, and certainly very good value for the money. Would recommend to all the followers of this artist.

Philips PowerTouch PT730 DualPrecision Rechargeable Electric Shaver
Philips PowerTouch PT730 DualPrecision Rechargeable Electric Shaver
Price: 48.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 5 Feb 2014
Good value for money. I have been a user of Philips shavers for many years. However, after about 18 months it has seemed to take longer to get a decent shave, which I don't recall being the case with my previous Philips razor.

15 Led Hurricane Lamp Light Lantern Lightweight Storm Camping Traditional Hiking (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Zoozio Tv
Price: 7.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Brlliant, 5 Feb 2014
Delivery and price was excellent, and to be able to dim it added to it's usefulness. I would highly recommend it.

Dummy Alarm Bell Box - Dummy Burglar Alarm Box - Flashing LED - Orange Lens
Dummy Alarm Bell Box - Dummy Burglar Alarm Box - Flashing LED - Orange Lens
Offered by Dummy Camera Co
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 5 Feb 2014
Excellent purchase. I have now had this for some 3 months, and even with this dreadful weather, the batteries are still working well. I highly recommend this product.

Woyaya: Remastered
Woyaya: Remastered
Offered by nagiry
Price: 6.57

5.0 out of 5 stars tribal feast, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Woyaya: Remastered (Audio CD)
An enthralling and very seductive sound of tribal sounds, especially the track with the background tropical storm.
Definitely worth a listen.

My Fair Lady
My Fair Lady
Price: 6.32

5.0 out of 5 stars A lost treasure, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: My Fair Lady (Audio CD)
Unfortunately, I mislaid the original one I purchased some years ago, and was delighted to find it was available.
This was the very first modern jazz I had listened to, and I was immediately impressed and have never looked back and now have quite a collection of not only this quartet, but many other similar quartets of a similar ilk.
An excellent rendition and interpretation of this musical...highly recommend you try it.

Samsung UE32F5000 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV
Samsung UE32F5000 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV
Offered by Fonz Mania
Price: 282.00

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for the money, 17 Oct 2013
Once again amazon you have performed as expected, with price and delivery.
The product performs as it states it will. The reason I chose this above the LG equivalent, was the fact that it offered 100hz compared to 50hz, which I believe to be important.
The only complaint is that I have YouView, and it''s annoying to have to use the tv remote for the sound only, whereas the remaining functions are controlled by the YouView remote...doesn't appear to be an answer to eliminate this annoyance. Otherwise an excellent product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2013 6:00 PM GMT

Self Adhesive Sticky Back Gloss Black Sign Vinyl 5m x 61cm Roll
Self Adhesive Sticky Back Gloss Black Sign Vinyl 5m x 61cm Roll
Offered by GreenStar Group
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 17 Oct 2013
Excellent delivery and price. I did find it difficult to fit, as it tended to curl up after taking the backing off. However, I eventually mastered it.