ARRAY(0xa3cd887c)

Tomb Raider (Xbox 360)
Offered by Super-bargains
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever Tomb Raider? YES!, 15 April 2013
I'm not usually one for superlatives or hyperbole, but having been a fan of TR since it's inception I can honestly say that this is easily the best of the bunch. Great story, absolutely stunning graphics, and excellent gameplay. I've read that this game has been disappointing sales wise, but please do yourself a favour-if you enjoy the TR series, or even just like a great adventure game, then treat yourself! You won't be disappointed, and at the current price(25!), it really is a no-brainer. BUY!

Size 9 Northwest Territory Men's Commando Black Lace Up Leather Military Boots
Size 9 Northwest Territory Men's Commando Black Lace Up Leather Military Boots
Offered by footloose.shoes
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "These boots were made...", 17 Feb 2012
I've been toying with buying these boots for a while now, and was encouraged by other customer reviews, but I'd never bought footwear online before and was reticent to do so. I am so glad I finally made the plunge! Boots arrived very promptly, and as soon as I opened them I knew I'd made the right choice - they really look the part, and are exceptionally well made for their price.
As soon as I put them on I knew I had a wee bargain in my hands..or rather, on my feet! Really, really comfy. Warm too! The weather here in Scotland has been..wet(nothing knew there!), but excellent conditions to road test a new pair of boots. Again, everything you could ask for. Warm, comfy, waterproof, and nice to look at. Do you need anything else?
For 30 these boots are an absolute steal. Buy yourself a pair!

Telephantasm [2CD+DVD]
Telephantasm [2CD+DVD]
Price: 13.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential 90's grunge, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Telephantasm [2CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
This has to be the ultimate package for not just Soundgarden fans, but any fan of 90's grunge. Although spearheaded by Nirvana, the Seattle grunge movement (in particular those on the Sub Pop label) produced many fine bands - Alice In Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Mudhoney etc, but the finest of whom (in my opinion) were Soundgarden..sounding very reminiscent of Black Sabbath but with a contemporary twist. This collection includes 24 superb tracks and 20 videos.
Watching these videos again, some of which I've not seen in 20 years (!) , almost brought a wee nostalgic tear to my eyes - these songs and videos really were a soundtrack to my youth (I'm 39) . Highly recommended to all you old school fans out there, and if you're a youngling? Buy this!

Seriously Sick Jokes: The Most Disgusting, Filthy, Offensive Jokes from the Vile, Obscene, Disturbed Minds of B3ta.com
by Rob Manuel
Price: 6.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong...but very right!, 1 Oct 2011
If you have a penchant for the darker side of humour, then this collection will have you calling and texting your like minded friends with some absolutely horrific, but painfully funny jokes! There's something for everyone in here-virtually no group leaves unscathed. If, however, you have no sense of humour...leave well alone. You have been warned!

Year & A Half in the Life of Metallica Parts 1 & 2 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ James Hetfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for Metallica fans-old and new., 1 Oct 2011
I first saw this (on VHS!) upon it's release, and at the time it was the first 'behind closed doors' look at the mechanics and machinery of a band about to embark on their assault of the mainstream charts. From recording to finally touring, this is a fascinating look at the juggernaut that Metallica became, and how their most successful album (over 15 million to date) came into being. It's a pity the DVD is only available on region 1, but in my opinion, is worth getting a multi region player for! Thoroughly recommended.