Profile for Hannah Smith > Reviews

Content by Hannah Smith

Hannah Smith

BabyBjörn Potty Chair (Ocean Blue)
BabyBjörn Potty Chair (Ocean Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars So expensive for a potty!, 6 April 2014
We already had the red version of this so we had to buy the blue one for my boy/girl twins. It was so expensive! But a really good potty for my little boy. The seat comes out making it so much easier to empty in the toilet. Would recommend even at that price.

Doc McStuffins on Call Phone
Doc McStuffins on Call Phone

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy phone and expensive but well loved, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Doc McStuffins on Call Phone (Toy)
My little girl loved this phone, it made her feel like "a real doctor". The phone is quite flimsy and the flip part broke easily. The glitter came away quickly too but she still plays with it. Quite expensive for what it is but then again, anything branded with Disney usually is!

LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Case (Purple)
LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Case (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars A different case to the one pictured but still does the job., 6 April 2014
I received an all pink case rather than the green with flowers case that is pictured. It was for my little girl anyway so that didn't matter. Brill case for keeping the console safe. And the cheapest price I could find!

Babyway Step Toilet Trainer
Babyway Step Toilet Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 April 2014
As a mum of boy/girl twins I needed a seat that would suit both of them and this did the job! It's amazing and a brilliant price. Is quite compact for the downstairs loo, and the seat comes off for when we are out and about. Would recommend!