Profile for Luis Miguel Lameiras > Reviews

Content by Luis Miguel La...

Luis Miguel Lameiras "www.DVDpt.com" (Lisbon, Portugal)

ER: Complete Seasons 1-15 [DVD] [2009]
ER: Complete Seasons 1-15 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ George Clooney

5.0 out of 5 stars ER... it's like a drug... You can't stop watching!, 22 Jun. 2011
I have never saw a single episode of ER while the series was on... Well... never mind - I can now be 'living' in my home cinema system while I'm seeing the all 15 Seasons of it... I guess I'm around the middle and let me tell you, it doesn't disappoint in any way. Actors leave, we are sorrow, but the arrange great storylines and new actors come in, while a core remain, other leave and return, but the writing is very good and like Grey's we really care about the characters and there relationships, not the medical cases from one episode to other... It's a miracle it last 16 season without been cancelled like other great tv shows. This prove, that against all, it is possible to keep a series 15 years on TV, and keep the viewers interested and the rating up, so the networking don't cancel the show. It's a shame other don't have this opportunity - 10 out of 10 points for this one - a must buy!

MacGyver The Complete Series [DVD] [1985]
MacGyver The Complete Series [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Richard Dean Anderson^Dana Elcar^Bruce McGill^Michael Des Barres^Elyssa Davalos

5.0 out of 5 stars It's MacGyver !, 22 Jun. 2011
What can we can more...? If you have seen it, you love it ! It's cool, entertaining, funny, it's a lot of hours having fun!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2012 12:37 AM BST

Scrubs Seasons 1 - 7 Complete Box Set [DVD]
Scrubs Seasons 1 - 7 Complete Box Set [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars The best medical series so far...!, 5 May 2010
Grey's Anatomy is good. House is OK, ER is... over... But this little gem is a precious that with don't see every day. Already have the 7 Season's Box from Amazon.co.uk and will be waiting for the 8th and the 9th so far. A mix of comedy and drama that really show all the steps in the beginning of the medical profession... The cast is great, the guest stars are huge and we can't but laugh in every one of the episodes. If you buy and see TV series in DVD, don't miss out.

Surface: Complete Series [DVD] [2006]  [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Surface: Complete Series [DVD] [2006] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great series... cancelled..., 5 May 2010
Loved the story, loved the actors and loved the interactions, storylines, suspense, the all thing. Another tragic cut - At least it has some kind of an end, unlike other cancelled TV series that just STOP... I bought the American release from Amazon.co.UK, because here in Portugal it was release a 4:3 cropped edition of a series I knew was 16:9. Thank God my player reads zones 2 and 1. A must for sci-fi fans!

Battlestar Galactica - The Final Season (Season 4, Part Two) [DVD] [2009]
Battlestar Galactica - The Final Season (Season 4, Part Two) [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Edward James Olmos

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Sci-Fi TV series ever, 5 May 2010
I won't write much because all has been said. Just buy it, see it and enjoy the best sci-fi show from the first to the last episode and feast your eyes and ears with the best of the best in storyline, production, acting - the all gold package! 5 stars and if I can, on a scale from 1 to 5, I'd give it 10! :)

Just to add this review if for the entire series that I bought from Amazon.co.uk!

My Story: Special Celebration Edition
My Story: Special Celebration Edition
by Lewis Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Lewis Hamilton, 7 Feb. 2009
For the fans, a must have. It's the original Lewis Hamilton book about his life, already released, with the update of the last races of Formula One World Championship 2008 and his win in it.
Lots of info about Lewis and great photos also, now with his view about the biggest deed in his career - Formula One World Campion!

1/18 2008 Vodafone McLaren Mercedes MP4-23 Lewis H
1/18 2008 Vodafone McLaren Mercedes MP4-23 Lewis H
Offered by MARKETTIAMO

5.0 out of 5 stars Model Car of the Formula One World Camp Winner 2008, 7 Feb. 2009
Well, to put in few worlds, the package was excellent, the product arrived in pristine shape and it is beautiful!
It's not a toy to play around, at least for me - it's an eye candy to be well placed on a shelve.
The detail of the 1.18 scale model is impressive and now that the 2009 Formula 1 cars are so ugly, this will remain as the last great car, also with great colors from the sponsors of McLaren F1 team.
A must have for Formula 1 fans!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2014 12:14 AM GMT

Charmed Complete Seasons 1- 8 (Limited Magic Chest edition) [DVD]
Charmed Complete Seasons 1- 8 (Limited Magic Chest edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Holly Marie Combs
Offered by thelastplace

5.0 out of 5 stars The more imaginative DVD package I ever saw!!!, 3 April 2008
I have bought the Limited Magic Chest edition with "Charmed" Complete Series - Seasons 1 to 8.

It arrived today and I was very well impressed with the work detail - the real wood and leather straps on the chest with all the 8 season packages inside and a rolled up scroll (that is an original certificate of the limited edition with a beautiful red tie the wrap it up, like a scroll with a magic potion :) )

As I have some times asked other for subtitles specifications (because I'm from Portugal and although I can understand very well english, it helps to have the english subtitles on the TV bottom), now it's my turn to contribute with good information about this great edition. So, I'm going to list all the information about languages and subtitles for all 8 seasons, because there are differences.

I also take the opportunity to kindly ask Amazon.co.uk that began to include subtitles information on the technical specs of the DVD editons. It may not be very important to english buyers, but it is to all the others.

There we go:

--//--

Subtitles:
----------
Seasons 1 to 3 and 5
English for the Hearing Impared, English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish.

Season 4
English for the Hearing Impared, English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish.

Seasons 6 to 8
English for the Hearing Impared, English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2012 5:44 PM GMT