Profile for Rocker Ray > Reviews

Content by Rocker Ray

Rocker Ray (London England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ravensburger Happy Days No. 13 - Brighton, 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger Happy Days No. 13 - Brighton, 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jigsaw., 10 April 2016
Good quality product, enjoyed doing the jigsaw it reminded me of my youth. Overall a good buy for me.

Original 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card With SD Adapter For Motorola Moto E G 4G RAZR D1 D3 XT919 ATRIX HD Dual SIM Luge
Offered by crazy4fones

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 3 Mar. 2016
Purchased to fit in mobile phone, workers well, and delivered quickly.

ABUS 1300150 Combination Cable Lock
ABUS 1300150 Combination Cable Lock
Offered by Saunderson Security Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lock but no code setting instructions, 29 Oct. 2015
This cable lock was delivered within the time scale but without an instruction sheet and key to set the code hence 4 not 5 star's. I went on utube to find out how to set the code and managed to do it without the key. I use ABUS products for my motorcycle so I had no doubt which make I should buy for my cycle. I am pleased with the product so far but as with all these coiled cable locks care must be taken when locking up your bike as they can try to recoil very quickly if both ends are not held securely. I would recommend this lock.

Bike Tyre Pump By Geared2U - The Best Mini Pump For Road And Mountain Bicycles - Pumps Presta & Schrader Valves Without Adapter - Your Search For A Small, Portable, Compact Hand Pump Is Over - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Geared2U Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality item., 29 Oct. 2015
This pump was delivered a day sooner than expected so great as I didn't have one for my bike. The product is very solid for such a small item and works very well. I was also sent an email with videos attached showing how to change the valve type adaptors and how to fix it to your bike a nice touch. I feel as though I have purchased a quality product and feel sure it will last for many miles. Thank you Geared2U.

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful improvement., 11 Aug. 2015
Bought this to replace an existing one, I had the first one for years and liked that so replaced with the same type although one improvement is a timer to let you know when you should stop cleaning your teeth, cool. I would recommend this toothbrush.

Alcosense ALCNFTWIN French NF Approved Breathalyser - Twin Pack
Alcosense ALCNFTWIN French NF Approved Breathalyser - Twin Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Just in case, 11 Aug. 2015
I've been told that it is not law to carry one of these in France but didn't want to take a chance so took one. I didn't have to use it so don't know if it works or not, just another thing to take on a motorbike!!

3M Scotchlite Reflective Helmet Stickers/Decals x4 Ovals (comply with French Law) (Black (reflects white)) (White)
Offered by ReflectiveSupplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it law for tourists, 11 Aug. 2015
I didn't stick them on my crash helmet as being an ageing biker it was a no no to put stickers on helmets. The police in France didn't stop me so I treated the stickers as a standby. I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone before I left for France if it was law for tourists or just for the French. Had a good holiday anyway.

AA Road Map Brittany (AA Touring Map France 01) (Road Map France)
AA Road Map Brittany (AA Touring Map France 01) (Road Map France)
by AA Publishing
Edition: Map

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good map, 11 Aug. 2015
Fantastic detailed map although very large and a bit of a faf on the motorbike. As I don't have a sat nav it was great. Would recommend for the detail it gives.

WURTH BRAKE AND CHAIN CLEANER 500MLS MOTORCYCLES
WURTH BRAKE AND CHAIN CLEANER 500MLS MOTORCYCLES
Offered by Laguna Motorcycles Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars After I have cleaned the chain on my m/cycle I lightly apply engine oil it then looks like new. Recommend, 3 May 2015
This does what it says on the tin. I have used this before and will continue to do so. After I have cleaned the chain on my m/cycle I lightly apply engine oil it then looks like new. Recommend.

Inspired 500ml Oil Stain Remover
Inspired 500ml Oil Stain Remover

2.0 out of 5 stars Received in good time but didn' t clear the oil, 3 May 2015
Received in good time but didn' t clear the oil. It had dripping from the car for a couple of months so perhaps soaked in the block paved drive too much. I have had a couple tries but without any success.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3