Profile for MIA > Reviews

Content by MIA

MIA

Fashion Plaza Stylish Funny Cute Essential Christmas Mummy's Little Pudding Little Girl Christmas Party Gifts Baby Suit Baby's first christmas santa suit with Hat Baby Santa Suit Toddler baby christmas santa xmas outfit fancy dress costume snowsuit winter suit (12-18 months(Tag 90))

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 16 Dec. 2013
For the price it is, I am very happy with my order. No issues with size.
I appreciate that it is not excellent quality but for a seasonal outfit, it is perfectly fine.

Swans of the Kremlin: Ballet and Power in Soviet Russia
Swans of the Kremlin: Ballet and Power in Soviet Russia
by Christina Ezrahi

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, 4 April 2013
Whilst I have limited knowledge of ballet and no expertise regarding the Russian Revolution, I have found myself encapsulated whilst reading this academic piece- which is extremely informative and substantiated with detailed research- yet enables the reader to picture and sense the emotions and delicacies of the era. With the current affairs, this read has made it even more interesting. I would highly recommend it to any reader- not only those who have academic or artistic interest in Russia/ballet.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 false alarms in 10 days, 23 Nov. 2012
I have bought this product for peace of mind and it has been the contrary. It has given us nrevous breakdowns for no reason. I have contacted the distributor via email as it was the only option and hve not herd from them. The manual is not helpful enough.