Profile for twowanda > Reviews

Content by twowanda

twowanda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
PET DOG BED CUSHION COVER LARGE SIZE AVAILABLE COLOURS BLUE, GREEN, RED & ORANGE ZIPPED COVER (BLACK BONES)
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute garbage, 21 Jan. 2016
Paper-thin material which you can see through; zip broken, stitching incomplete along one seam.

edc by ESPRIT Women's Long Sleeve Long-Sleeved Shirt -  Blue - 8
edc by ESPRIT Women's Long Sleeve Long-Sleeved Shirt - Blue - 8

5.0 out of 5 stars great casual top, 15 Dec. 2015
Really nice, casual top and a great price. Contrary to post from another reviewer, I always find that edc items (of which I have many) tend to be on the large side. I'm a 6/8 and always buy the extra small, which fit loosely. Have not washed it yet, so hope it washes well.

Accmart(TM) Medium Size Christmas Stocking Xmas Snowman Santa Claus Socks Bag Present Gift Bag Random Ship(Pack of 3) (Medium Size)
Offered by accmart

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 19 Nov. 2015
Having waited 3 weeks for their arrival, I am hugely disappointed with these stockings. First of all, rather than receiving 3 different designs, I actually got 2 snowmen and a reindeer. While the reindeer one is as pictured in the image, the snowmen ones are much more simplistic: just the head (no body), with button eyes and all other features (nose, hat and scarf) all being made of felt. These stockings look very cheap and garish. You get what you pay for - I knew they'd be too good to be true.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Regatta Crossfell pants Children Lined blue Size 176 2014 sport pants
Regatta Crossfell pants Children Lined blue Size 176 2014 sport pants
Offered by Run Charlie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is advertised, 28 Oct. 2015
I ordered a 70-72cm waist in these trousers and what arrived measures at 78cm. They're advertised as a kids' size, but the labelling states that they're a size 28/height 164cm. They're HUGE and the size guide bares no resemblance to what I've received. And there's no way they're water-repellent. They're no more water repellent than my current cargo walking trousers.

Child's Builders Plastic Fancy Dress Accessories Set - Belt, Hat, Tools
Child's Builders Plastic Fancy Dress Accessories Set - Belt, Hat, Tools
Offered by nonstopbargain

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality belt, 21 Sept. 2015
Tools are ok, but stiff plastic belt is rubbish. Made of 2 pieces which slot together, but they don't remain fastened for long. There was already a tear in one of the holes the 'buckle' can fasten on to.

Sunny Secret Women Sexy Push up Wireless Soft Padded Yoga Sports Bra Black M
Sunny Secret Women Sexy Push up Wireless Soft Padded Yoga Sports Bra Black M

1.0 out of 5 stars unwearable after one wash, 14 July 2015
I originally gave this bra a 5-star review and, on the back of being very impressed with the comfort and shape, ordered a further 3. These arrived stinking of cigarettes, so I immediately washed them (by hand, as per the instructions). The padding is now misshapen and is particularly lumpy in one cup. I have requested a refund as these bras are utter rubbish.

Pack of three premium Camiselle perfect comfort bras in white, black and soft violet
Offered by Camiselle

3.0 out of 5 stars ... I opened the packaging as these bra tops looked like they'd just about fit a Barbie doll, 9 July 2015
I was horrified when I opened the packaging as these bra tops looked like they'd just about fit a Barbie doll. I ordered S as this was supposed to go up to 33". I take a 32D bra and while these tops are just about OK around my rib-cage, they are definitely on the snug side when it comes to my boobage. How they will wear is anyone's guess and there may end up being some overspill. As you get what you pay for, I'm happy with these, although the lilac looks pretty cheap and horrible. Not sure why they didn't throw in a more neutral colour, such as a grey or another black or white. I'd be embarrassed to get run over by a bus and have this one revealed if I had to be cut out of my clothes in hospital...!!

Andrew James 3000W Fast Boil Cordless Kettle In Matt Black With Stylish Blue Indicator Lights, 360˚Swivel Base And 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, no weird taste, 4 Jun. 2015
This kettle has been a great purchase: good value and with a generous capacity without being too big and clunky. My concerns about the plastic taste/smell reported by some other reviewers have been completely unfounded; as someone who only drinks hot water, I would have detected even the slightest variation in taste.

KosiPet® Deluxe Mattress Type Waterproof Dog Bed,Dog Beds,Pet Bed,Dogbed,Dogbeds,Petbed,Petbeds, (BROWN FLEECE, EXTRA LARGE)
Offered by Treeline Products

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 3 Jan. 2015
I bought this bed for my 2 yr old greyhound who loves her comfort. It appeared to offer the orthopaedic benefits of a deep mattress, but with a waterproof covering, something which we've not been able to combine with her previous memory foam beds. I ordered an extra large, which - although not particularly long - was huge in volume when removed from the packaging. It was literally something she had to 'climb' onto and I thought she was never going to take to it. I was disappointed to discover that after only one night it is pretty much flat under the weight of her body and I am sure that she must be able to feel the floor under her hips. Given how much time she spends on her bed, I can't see this lasting very long and imagine that I will have to insert another pad beneath this bed in order to make it comfortable for her.

I'm also unconvinced about the waterproof properties of the mattress covering. I was expecting something that could be easily wiped and dried off in the event of any 'accidents'. It has a fabric finish on the outside which, while less 'rustley', will take some drying out. The removable covers are also way too big even for the extra large. While the fleecy finish must feel nice to the dog, the quality is rubbish: after 18 hrs of use, it is badly pilled and bits are all over the carpet.

Luxury Marzipan: 17 Belgian Marzipan Pieces, World Famous Chocolatier Leonidas, Dark & White Chocolate Coatings & Delicate Fruit Flavours. (380g)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 29 Dec. 2014
I was expecting to get chocolate coated marzipan and was disappointed to discover that the box contained only 3 of the White chocolate/walnut items, 8 pistachio logs and the remaining 6 (which took up the entire bottom layer) were the bright red, sugar-coated strawberry things which were far from subtle in flavour. They looked and tasted like some nasty sugar-coated lollipop that you'd find kids getting high on at a fairground. Not good value for money at all, and inferior in choice and taste to other products on the market. Not the xmas gift I'd wanted to give.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8