Profile for Hansierydercles > Reviews

Content by Hansierydercles

Hansierydercles (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Stretch Zip Off Women's Trouser - Long Leg - Platinum, Size 12 (Old Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars All right, when in the sale, 29 Nov. 2014
Went quite bobbly after a couple of washes. Strangely stretchy and sort of clingy so not that flattering.

Purbeck and South Dorset, Poole, Dorchester, Weymouth and Swanage (OS Explorer Map)
by Ordnance Survey
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a map, 29 Nov. 2014
Detailed and useful map.

1/4" Pushfit Straight Connector for Water Pipe
1/4" Pushfit Straight Connector for Water Pipe
Offered by Vyair (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and cheap, 29 Nov. 2014
We can now connect our fridge to the mains. Great innit?

Gruffalo Sitting 7 Inch Soft Toy
Gruffalo Sitting 7 Inch Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and looks well made, 29 Nov. 2014
Cute and looks well made

RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers Jungle Adventure
RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers Jungle Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 11 April 2014
Brightly coloured, all different, fantastic and look great in my son's nursery. Not tried repositioning them yet. It they Re great where they are.

Sock Ons in 0-6 months - Colour BABY BLUE
Sock Ons in 0-6 months - Colour BABY BLUE
Offered by babieswithlove

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep socks in place but might not be big enough to last long, 11 April 2014
Fit perfectly for a newborn but our son is now 5 weeks old and they look like they will be too small fairly quickly so we will need he next size up. They are so cheap it doesn't really matter though!

The Best Sixties Summer ... Ever!
The Best Sixties Summer ... Ever!
Offered by the_record_factory

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this album, 11 April 2014
This was the album my friend and I would listen to probably ever week when we were getting ready to go out in first year of uni. Makes me feel v nostalgic and love listening to it.

Tots Bots Fleece liners
Tots Bots Fleece liners

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably my own fault but...., 11 April 2014
This is probably my own fault as the description does say 2 liners, but I took that as two packs of ten, as the Totsbots website sells them in packs of ten, so with p and p I actually paid over £3 a liner. The Totsbots website sells them for about £7.50 for a pack of ten- yes there is some p and p too but even with that they are waaaaay cheaper than these.

2 x Radiator Air Bleed Keys Alloy Metal Standard Size
2 x Radiator Air Bleed Keys Alloy Metal Standard Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a key to fit our old fashioned radiators, 11 April 2014
Rally pleased with these as we had struggled to find keys to fit the ends of our old fashioned radiators. Could bleed them with these easily. Strong and did not bend.

Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (50 Pieces)
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (50 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 April 2014
These bags are perfect for purpose. Milk freezes quickly and easily when lain flat in them. Easy to write on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5