Profile for Anon > Reviews

Content by Anon

Anon

Samsung 46-inch 3D Smart LED Slim Television UE46ES6800 Full HD 1080p Widescreen with Dual Core Processor (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!!, 6 May 2014
I had been researching 3d tvs for some time, so when the time came I knew what I wanted from my TV at the best price possible, but I just couldnt work out what would be the best for me....
That time came sooner than I thought so I sat looking on all sites possible for, new 2nd hand, reconditoned seconds to see find all the bargain price tv's, I hate paying full price for anything, even if I have the money, I love a bargain. After finding all the tv's that were well under the full price for different reasons, I then checked feedback, this one had the best feedback and It has lived up to it.
Its still on factory settings.....rare for me, it does need a little tweek but no rush as it is great straight out the box.
I paid well under half the full price and it was cheaper than buying similar 2nd hand. It was graded from amazon warehouse,(light scrtaches to surround or back) but I cant find a mark on it.
Picture, 3D, HD and non hd all clear and bright, all I would say is don't buy this if you have to have it set up near a window, does suffer sun glare, but I have seen a lot worse. sound, connectivity, everything is fab, I cant fault it.
I highly recommend this TV

2 Tier Extendable Shoe Rack
2 Tier Extendable Shoe Rack
Offered by JMS Photos

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: 2 Tier Extendable Shoe Rack
I got this to use in the bottom of my sons wardrobe for his size 13 footwear, keeps them in place no problem. Its sturdy enough but I haven't got it extended to its full length so don't know if that would make a difference to how sturdy it is. For what we needed it for it is just great and for an excellent price.

Addis Housewares 50 Litre Round Press Top Kitchen Bin, Soft Black
Addis Housewares 50 Litre Round Press Top Kitchen Bin, Soft Black
Offered by MightyHousewares

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot of bin for the price, 29 Jun. 2013
This was a lot cheaper than most the bins of similar style, its a great sized bin which uses normal black bin bags,(which the design enables you to tuck the bin bag out of sight at the top) and holds a lot of rubbish so great for a family, as I dont need to be emptying it so often,. It looks good in my kitchen (as good as a bin can look if you get what I mean) it fits in with my accessories. The quality of the bin is good but I do wonder how long the catch on the lid will last. I did have to have a replacement as the 1st bin that was sent to me the catch was broke. I am hoping this was just a bit of bad luck and not that the catches break easily, as it doesnt look very substantial but I have had it couple of moths now and so far the catch is ok. Saying that though I did have a bin for double the price a while back and the catch went on that so its probably just the way it is with these types of lids.
For the big price difference this is definitely worth the money and I cant see any reason to splash out more for a differetn bin

WIN Learn to Swim Arm Discs/ Foam Arm Bands-2 Discs per Pack. Ages 2-10years
WIN Learn to Swim Arm Discs/ Foam Arm Bands-2 Discs per Pack. Ages 2-10years

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price not to bad, 29 Jun. 2013
These were the cheapest I found. Thinking well they do the same job, I went ahead and bought these.
The quality isnt as good as what my daughter was using in her swimming lessons, what we found is the sort of spike parts that hold them on the arm are a little uncomfortable compared to the rubber type stuff on the ones used in swimming. What I am going to do is trim these bit down, to make the area a bit bigger for her arm and so the ends arent in a point, as they are triangular shaped, I think this might cure the problem. If your child is young and cant swim yet so might need to use these for a while I would recommend you pay out for the better quality ones, but if they are for something for a child that can almost swim and needs jut one for each arm just for that bit of confidence whilst they just needing to improve on technique and stamina, then these are just the job

5m Shabby Vintage Chic White & Pink Bunting (Choice of lengths)
5m Shabby Vintage Chic White & Pink Bunting (Choice of lengths)
Offered by Izabela Peters Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but worth it, 29 Jun. 2013
Ordered this for my daughters bedroom. After decorating my daughters bedroom in a shabby chic style, it seemed like something was missing, so had a look for ideas. I saw this and I did feel it was quite expensive but it looked like it would be ideal for what I wanted to acheive. When it arrived, the quality was good, and on putting it in place it looked beautiful, finished the room off to perfection.
The only minus of it was the price, others were a lot cheaper, but for me it was worth paying the extra money.

Until One
Until One

5.0 out of 5 stars Can listen to it over and over agin, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Until One (Audio CD)
The best CD I bought this year! So much more better than I expected, even if you arent a great fan of SHM, this is still a great CD

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Looked great, 24 Dec. 2012
Bought to finish a halloween costume, I have never used lenses before, so found them a bit fiddly to get in and out, but this is just me. They aggravated my eyes alittle but again I expect this was to the fact I have never used lenses of any form before, through the night it eased off a bit. I did have a very slight cloud to my vision

Until Now
Until Now
Offered by Preowned Discs Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Until Now (Audio CD)
The best 2nd best Cd I have bought this year, cant fail to get your head popping from start to end