Profile for MsBulsara > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Out Of The Game
Out Of The Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Out Of The Game (Audio CD)
I've only just discovered Rufus Wainwright - where on earth have I been? I LOVE this album - and am going to buy all his others. What an amazing talent. Love him.

The 20/20 Experience
The 20/20 Experience

3.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed, 28 May 2013
This review is from: The 20/20 Experience (Audio CD)
Suit & Tie and Mirror are the only good tracks for me - really disappointed with this album compared to Justin's early stuff. It's already gone into the CD cupboard, probably never to be played again!

Acer Aspire S3-391 13.3-inch Ultrabook - Aluminium (Intel Core i5 3317U 1.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 64-bit)
Offered by TT Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic laptop, 28 May 2013
Love this laptop, but not the Windows 8 software - which can't be avoided. I've already had the 'blue screen of death' twice, after I sent something to print (something to do with drivers clashing with Windows 8 - great). It's light and looks really good - everyone comments on how smart it looks. Only two USB ports, unfortunately, but you can get round that. Very nice product.

Blurred Lines [feat. T.I.]
Blurred Lines [feat. T.I.]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic track, 28 May 2013
Really love this song - makes a change from the dull stuff in the charts these days. A bit of humour goes a long way!

Buckingham Single Dog Bowl Pink (0.45 Ltr)
Buckingham Single Dog Bowl Pink (0.45 Ltr)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bowls - larger than I thought, 11 Aug. 2012
These bowls are slightly too large for a small dog (Bichon Frise) but they don't slip and hold plenty of food and water, so not a problem. They are well made and very pretty. Easy to clean, too!

Kipling Women's Alvar IF Shoulder Bag Panther K11713170 Medium
Kipling Women's Alvar IF Shoulder Bag Panther K11713170 Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag - and useful, 4 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Kipling Alvar Bag (Luggage)
An excellent bag - I worried it might be a bit 'Bet Lynch' - but it's not! Quite classy, and lots of useful pockets :)

WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black
WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well, 22 Jun. 2010
This drive seems to work well - no software required - it's just an external drive that was picked up easily and works quickly and quietly. Great!

Tuscany 925 Silver Sterling Silver 8 mm Beads Necklace of 43 cm/17 inch
Tuscany 925 Silver Sterling Silver 8 mm Beads Necklace of 43 cm/17 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, and very pretty, 9 April 2010
I bought this necklace, having failed to receive a Tiffany one that I won on Ebay (watch out for those scams). I didn't want to pay top whack, so ordered this having read some of the other reviews. In the meantime, I looked at one in F Hinds for the same price - and the difference is amazing! The F Hinds one was ridiculously light in weight and really cheap feeling - the Amazon one feels heavy and of nice quality. Don't know if this is down to more silver in the necklace or simply some clever trick, but someone asked me if it was a Tiffany one the other day, so obviously it does look similar to the real thing! There's no Tiffany trinket or clasp, but it's a nice necklace for the money. Sometimes in bright light, it looks like a string of pearls, as the silver is very light in colour. Several people have commented on it, so I am a happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing artist and amazing album, 21 Mar. 2010
This review is from: For Your Entertainment (Audio CD)
I've followed Adam since day one on American Idol, and this album is everything I expected it to be - absolutely fantastic! I have the US version, but as the previous reviewer said, Voodoo is worth the money on its own, so I will also be buying this (even though I have already downloaded Voodoo!!) Adam is the most exciting vocalist since Freddie Mercury and George Michael for me, and I think he's going to have an incredible career. Every song on this album is excellent - recommended a million times over!!!

Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Adamazing, 9 Mar. 2010
This review is from: For Your Entertainment (Audio CD)
Absolutely love every track of this album - and can't wait to get my hands on 'Voodoo'. FANTASTIC - favourite album of the last five years!

Page: 1 | 2