Profile for Mape > Reviews

Mape (UK)

CAMPER Womens Sinuosa 21620-001 Flip-flops
CAMPER Womens Sinuosa 21620-001 Flip-flops
Offered by Camper – Official Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, suitable for informal and smart outfits, 15 May 2014
This is the second pair of these shoes I buy because the first one worn out from frequent use. I love these shoes, which I wear with dresses, skirts and trousers. I can walk in them for hours. I get frequent compliments from people who ask me where I got them from. The first time I bought them, I got them from the shop and was able to try them on before buying. However, this second pair fits as well as the first one.

Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series DVD - Kino MacGregor
Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series DVD - Kino MacGregor
Dvd ~ Kino MacGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully paced primary series with helpful tips, 10 Mar 2014
I have found this DVD invaluable and it is helping me improve exponentially the postures. I have watched the DVD twice since I bought it focusing on the areas of the primary series that I needed to improve and I have already made great progress in at least four of the postures. I also read Kino's book Sacred Fire and have topped this up with some Kino's useful youtube videos on breaking down some postures into small steps, such as jumping through. Asthanga Yoga is challenging and I believe it is essential to learn and practise the primary series with a yoga teacher first and then use this video to master the postures at home.

I was already enjoying Asthanga yoga but some of Kino's words have given me the inspiration to push myself and I have already noticed small but incredible achievements doing some of the postures.

BIKE COVERS WATERPROOF MATERIAL AIR VENTED SECURE FIT ALL NEW STOCK
BIKE COVERS WATERPROOF MATERIAL AIR VENTED SECURE FIT ALL NEW STOCK
Offered by Outdoor Protection Company Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong material, good outdoor protection, 2 Mar 2014
Strong material, good fit for my road bike and elastic at the bottom keeps the cover on despite wind. Bike is dry even after heavy rain

Baleaf Bicycle Waterproof Dust Rain Snow Cover Grey - 210x100cm
Baleaf Bicycle Waterproof Dust Rain Snow Cover Grey - 210x100cm
Offered by BaleafSports

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality material, too light and blows away easily outdoors, 2 Mar 2014
I bought this cover in late December last year. Less than two months later, part of the material had begun to rip from normal manipulation when covering and uncovering my bike. With heavy rain, my bike would be wet and it would blow away with wind, which means that I often found my bike uncovered. Trying to hold it with heavy pots did not help. At the end, in mid February, the cover actually blew away of my garden, which was somewhat lucky as I had the excuse to buy a much better cover for a similar price. I would not recommend this product for bikes kept outdoors, even in enclosed garden areas.

El Juego del Ángel
El Juego del Ángel
by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

3.0 out of 5 stars El juego del angel, 3 Aug 2008
This review is from: El Juego del Ángel (Paperback)
My personal opinion is that the previous book by Zafon was of better quality.

Although I couldn't stop reading the "El juego del angel" -sometimes even obsessively-, it was more to know what happened at the end rather than enjoying the reading. I found the story very dark, too dark unnecessarily at times.

I found that the style was less sophisticated and less rich comparing to "The shadow of the wind".

However, I will be looking forward to the third part of the trilogy. It was definitely a good reading to end the day after work!