Profile for mojo > Reviews

Content by mojo

mojo

Healthy Hoof Nail Treatment 30 ml
Healthy Hoof Nail Treatment 30 ml
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice new nails, 17 May 2012
My nails have been bad for years, breaking easily so consequently they never grow. Over the years I must have tried hundreds of "fixes" and yip you got it nothing worked until I stumbled over the hoof nail treatment. Been using this product for over a month and have noticed a big difference. Nails are longer and I can now open a ring pull can without my nail breaking. Product is excellent and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend it.

IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 - HD TV Digital Mini Media Player - 1080p - Play any file from USB HDDs/Flashdrives/Memory Cards
Offered by Planet Marketing

4.0 out of 5 stars Black box, 15 April 2012
Excellent little bit of equipment which now allows me to use my hard drive on my Sony Bravia tv in the bedroom. Set up was simple and it was up and running in under two minutes. Would highly recommend it. Only problem and it's already been mentioned, is the black on black lettering on the remote (what idiot thought of that) that's the reason it lost a star.

Heat in a Click Pleasure Reusable Heating Pad (Colour Varies)
Heat in a Click Pleasure Reusable Heating Pad (Colour Varies)
Offered by round2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Click, 2 Feb. 2012
[[ASIN:B000WP20HY Heat in a Click Pleasure Reusable Heating Pad (Colour Varies). Excellent product that, does what it says on the tin. I didn't find the "reset" process too bothersome just stuck a couple of wooden spoons in the pot, sat it on top, left it to boil and hey presto jobs a goodun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars tigi, 25 Oct. 2011
I love this conditioner but it is hard to get. Excellent product and fast a efficient service. Will deal with this supplier again.

221b Baker Street Detective Game
221b Baker Street Detective Game

4.0 out of 5 stars 221B, 23 Feb. 2011
Got this for my daughters 30th as there are 13 of us going away for the weekend and hopefully we'll get some good weather to sit on the deck with some vino and play some games. They're always more fun when you've had a few, twister especially. I much prefer this to Cluedo as you need to use your little grey cells (wrong detective) to figure out who done it.

ULTIMATEADDONS UK AC MAINS CHARGER FOR SONY eBOOK READER PRS-600 TOUCH EDITION
ULTIMATEADDONS UK AC MAINS CHARGER FOR SONY eBOOK READER PRS-600 TOUCH EDITION
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 1 July 2010
Pity sony don't include the - ASIN:B002WO17KO ULTIMATEADDONS UK 3 Pin USB Mains Charger Plug for Sony Reader PRS-600 including retractable USB Cable - with the e-reader as there is no way you get 7,000 page turns from one charge. This is an essential piece of kit for your ebook and at very reasonable price.