Profile for Mrs. J. A. Goodchild > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. A. Goo...

Mrs. J. A. Goodchild (Suffolk,UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Brabantia Cotton Ironing Board Cover with 2mm Foamback, Size B, 124 x 38 cm - Metallised Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 16 Dec. 2011
I bought this along with a new felt underlay and together they transformed my ageing ironing board (which is not Brabantia but fitting was not a problem). I have been using it for a few weeks and I am very satisfied - the rubber fixing strap holds the cover really firmly and ensures a good flat surface for ironing. Good value for money.

Dairy Diary 2012
Dairy Diary 2012
by Karen Perry
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite!, 16 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Dairy Diary 2012 (Diary)
I have been using these diaries for many years, originally ordered from my milkman. Sadly the milkman no longer delivers but great to be able to purchase this from Amazon with no additional postage costs. Loads of information and pages for recording household and personal data, some good recipes and, of course, the expected diary pages.

Brabantia Ironing Board Replacement Felt Pad, Size E, 135 x 49 cm - White
Brabantia Ironing Board Replacement Felt Pad, Size E, 135 x 49 cm - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes an ironing board better than new!, 16 Dec. 2011
I hadn't realised how bad my ironing board cover had got until I replaced it with this and also a new cover. No problem that my ironing board is not Brabantia. Very easy to cut to size and fit. Feels a bit sad to say, but it has made ironing a pleasure!

NEW! Premium ADSL Filter / Splitter Safecom
NEW! Premium ADSL Filter / Splitter Safecom
Offered by Northeast Cables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Dec. 2011
Does what it says. It cured a poor phone connection and no further problems since fitting.Arrived quickly and in good condition. Would recommend.

New 10.5 Tog Double Goose Feather Duvet, 25% Down Filling By Rejuvopedic©
New 10.5 Tog Double Goose Feather Duvet, 25% Down Filling By Rejuvopedic©
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, 2 May 2011
I am very pleased with this product - it is very light yet warm (Tog 10.5) - looks and feels good quality and yet a very reasonable price. I would thoroughly recommend it.

Bumpus Jumpus Dinosaurumpus
Bumpus Jumpus Dinosaurumpus
by Tony Mitton

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended reading!, 2 May 2011
A lovely colourful book; very entertaining. My 3 year old grandson enjoys it very much - a favourite bedtime read.(Some of the words a little difficult to get your mouth around!)

The Challenge: The Official Story of the British Steel Challenge
The Challenge: The Official Story of the British Steel Challenge
by Chay Blyth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, 14 Feb. 2011
I ordered this book as a present for a friend who had taken a holiday trip on one of the challenge yachts. I was very impressed with the quality of the book in view of its age. It was very well received and I understand was interesting and informative.

Galway Natural Solid Oak Tall Bookcase
Galway Natural Solid Oak Tall Bookcase
Offered by Oak Furniture Land

5.0 out of 5 stars A Superb Bookcase!, 4 Aug. 2010
I had been looking for ages for a good solid, large oak bookcase - visited loads of shops and was either disappointed by the use of veneers, design or an exhorbitant price tag. I was slightly anxious ordering online but it was everything I hoped for - I love it! It looks good and took all my books and photo albums with space to spare. I have since ordered further items in this range.

Panasonic Viera TX-P37C2B 37-inch Widescreen HD Ready Plasma TV with Freeview
Panasonic Viera TX-P37C2B 37-inch Widescreen HD Ready Plasma TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant product!, 30 Jun. 2010
I am really pleased with this TV. It looks stylish, set up was easy. Picture quality good. At under £400 very good value for money.

Casdon 618 Play Food Set (44 Pieces)
Casdon 618 Play Food Set (44 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Play food set, 27 Dec. 2009
A good selection and range of pretend foods. My 2 year old grandson has been enjoying playing with this since Christmas Day. Good value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4