Profile for NBK > Reviews

Content by NBK

NBK

Page: 1 | 2
12 x Strong Clear Pallet Stretch Wrap Cling Film Rolls- 400mm x 200m (Standard Core) Unipack Brand - Unibags

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff - Just the Thing!, 26 Aug 2014
I moved house by Hi-lux truck, a small boat & a hire van, over a sea loch, just after Hurricane Bertha hit Highland. It was like moving in a log flume. My stuff was bound to receive some damage in transit but I was pretty pleased with how this stuff protected it. Great for stacking on the boat - it didn't slip despite the swell & white water that cascaded over the top. Easy to grip hold of too so a chain of people could move the stuff quickly fromp lace to place.

HP CR340EE - 301 - 2-pack - black, colour (cyan, magenta, yellow) - original - ink cartridge - for Deskjet 10XX, 15XX, 2050A J510, 2054A J510, 25XX, Envy 4502, 5530, Officejet 26XX
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars No hassle, what I expected, 16 Jun 2014
No fuss, no time delay. Turned up promptly, clipped into printer and carried on with school prep without a glitch... Grrr - a glitch might have been welcome!

Jaws (Main Theme)
Jaws (Main Theme)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classically scary, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Jaws (Main Theme) (MP3 Download)
Perfect for instilling a sense of chill, fear, deadly anticipation. Get in the mood for a white-knuckle ride. Just what I was looking for.

Official The Hobbit 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
Official The Hobbit 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Middle Earth Beauty!, 28 Dec 2013
Who can live without a Tolkien calendar for the year? Not me. I prefer this one to last years. It has an Alan Lee feel. The Desolation of Smaug was great too... totally in the spirit and a REAL dragon! Hurray!

Cambridge Latin Course Book 3 Student's Book
Cambridge Latin Course Book 3 Student's Book
by Cambridge School Classics Project

5.0 out of 5 stars hic est liber optimus. me valde delectat., 28 Dec 2013
My mother and I were inspired to re-learn Latin after a trip to Pompeii. I did this course in 1982 and loved it then. Went on to do a degree in Ancient History & Classical Civilisation. The units were separate pamphlets then. This has great colourful photos and I love how the language is taught though story based on places, characters & evidence from parts of the Roman Empire. This was an eagerly awaited Christmas present. Not finished Book 2 myself but will be buying this as soon as... Great!

The Marlowe Papers: A Novel in Verse
The Marlowe Papers: A Novel in Verse
by Ros Barber

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel as if a new Marlowe treasure has been uncovered! Genius!, 28 Dec 2013
This is the most fantastic work, a total pleasure to read. I know the Marlowe history quite well and this felt delicious. Genius! Thank you Ros Barber -

The Hobbit: Graphic Novel
The Hobbit: Graphic Novel
by J. R. R. Tolkien

2.0 out of 5 stars Condition didn't match seller's description., 3 Sep 2013
I love The Hobbit and anything Tolkien. This was the second of this book that I've bought. I got this particular one second hand as feeling a bit short of cash. Description said it was in Very Good condition. By my standards, it wasn't. I've had much better second hand books, or at least received what I expected. The condition of this was disappointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2014 7:35 PM GMT

Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner
Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner

4.0 out of 5 stars Favourite tuner so far., 3 Sep 2013
It's simple and easy to use. It's my favourite tuner so far. Tend to need to wander off and find a quiet spot when tuning in gig venue as picks up other noise but never found one that doesn't. Bought this as a present for my 10 year old guitar pupil. He was very happy with it.

Targus 15.6" Laptop Case +3-button USB Optical Mouse Bundle (Neoprene 15.6 inch Laptop Bag with Shoulder Strap & Carrying Handle )

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, 3 Sep 2013
Just what I wanted. Light, compact, soft. I have to carry my laptop around a 4 mile cliff path to get home so this fits in my big rucsac, with all my food shopping, neatly. Protects the laptop well

Belkin 4 Port Travel Hub
Belkin 4 Port Travel Hub

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Sep 2013
Fine, does the job. Would be perfect if the lead was a bit longer so I could move it out of the way a bit.

Page: 1 | 2