Profile for S. Shenow > Reviews

Revolutionary Road [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars What was the point of makig this film?, 2 Nov. 2009
I fell asleep! When you watch a film you have to like or be able to empathise with at least one of the characters, but I didn't. I didn't care what happened to them. Yes it was very well acted but that's all. Does anyone want to buy a DVD?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2010 5:26 PM GMT

Damages - Season 1 [DVD] [2008]
Damages - Season 1 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Glenn Close
Offered by Helgy

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 24 Aug. 2009
Totally gripping & captivating. One of those series where you cannot wait to watch the next episode as you are desperate to know what happens but you also don't want it to be over. The flitting back & forward in time isn't confusing as there are either captions or the colour changes. Glenn Close is absolutely superb. If you love crime thrillers you'll love this. I highly recommend it.

Wahl Cutek + Hair Straightener Ceramic Coated ZX538
Wahl Cutek + Hair Straightener Ceramic Coated ZX538

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than all the rest, 17 July 2009
I had a few straighteners in the past but these are the best. They heat up quickly, are narrow & smooth so are easy to use. Best of all they don't cost an arm & a leg, in fact I think they're the cheapest I've bought. They were recommended to me by my hairdresser who has had his for years.

Later...Giants [DVD] [1992]
Later...Giants [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Later
Offered by ajdiscs

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining as ever, 17 July 2009
This review is from: Later...Giants [DVD] [1992] (DVD)
A must buy just to watch Leonard Cohen's 'Dance me to the end of love'. The Jools Holland later DVD's are always a good buy. Even if you don't like all the tracks there is enough variety to satisfy everyone (unless you only like classical!!).

Sex Traffic [2006] [DVD]
Sex Traffic [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wendy Crewson

5.0 out of 5 stars Drama at its best, 17 July 2009
This review is from: Sex Traffic [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
Compelling crime drama. You really care about the characters & what happens to them. Not always comfortable watching because of the subject matter but exceedingly well done. If you like political & conspiracy thrillers you'll love this.

Lee Mack - Live [DVD]
Lee Mack - Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Mack

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so funny it hurts, 17 July 2009
This review is from: Lee Mack - Live [DVD] (DVD)
Non-stop, totally professional comedy. You barely have time to catch your breath between gags. Highly recommended.

Enemy of the State (Extended Edition) [DVD]
Enemy of the State (Extended Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Will Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic Thriller, 10 July 2009
I had seen this film before but several years ago & it stuck in my memory. A great thriller & I think one of Will Smith's best films to date. Gene Hackman is superb as usual. A must for any fans of thrillers.

Obsession
Obsession
by Jonathan Kellerman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the Best, 3 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Obsession (Paperback)
Don't get me wrong I love Jonathan Kellerman's book, in particular the Alex Delaware novels, but Obsession isn't the best. Perhaps it was the mood I was in when I read it but I found it, and I hate to say this, boring (sorry Jonathan) & I didn't really care what happened to the characters.

Takin' Over The Asylum [1994] [DVD]
Takin' Over The Asylum [1994] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ken Stott

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 4 Aug. 2008
Brilliant,amazing. The script, the characters, the acting and the soundtrack all fabulous. Everyone will enjoy it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3