Profile for Willy > Reviews

Content by Willy

Willy

KabelDirekt 5m Top Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 1.4a / 2.0 supports Full HD / Ultra HD 3D ARC
Offered by KabelDirekt
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Choice, 27 Mar 2013
I was looking for replacement HDMI cables as I was putting them into the wall so as they can't be seen.
I bought three of them, I needed to connect my xbox, 3d blue ray and my virgin box.
As I needed extra long I went for the 5m ones. Had a little bit of trouble putting them in the wall but that was not the fault
of the cable. After I had set everything up the picture quality on all devices was excellent.
If you are looking for a good quality cable at a reasonable price then look no further.
Great sound quality and great picture quality from these HDMI cables. I would definitely recommend these to my friends.

Kubik Edge II 8GB Touchscreen MP3 and Video Player
Kubik Edge II 8GB Touchscreen MP3 and Video Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Mick Wilshaw, 29 Jan 2013
After my ipod controls stopped working i started to look for a replacement.
I did not want to spend a fortune but also i did not want something that would sound and look rubbish.
After reading some reviews on several MP3 players i decided on the Kubik Edge II 8GB Touchscreen MP3 and Video Player.
When it arrived it all looked great in its packaging. Once I charged it up for the recommended 4 yes four hours I started to download my music. I have and still am trying to organize my music into some sort of filing system. Unfortunately I have not been able to. They say that it is easier to use windows media player to down load your music and to keep it in some sort of order, but still finding it difficult, it might just be me but others are saying the same.
Other than that once you put a decent pair of head phones into it the sound is brilliant. The headphones that come with it, you might as well bin them as they make funny sounds while the music is playing and in between your tracks. If you are looking for
a mp3 player that is easy to use and sounds like expensive android phone then i suggest you spend over a 100. If you want a good sounding and a little bit harder to use mp3 player and at a very good price then you will not go wrong with this one.
I would recommend the Kubik Edge II 8GB Touchscreen MP3 and Video Player to anyone wanting a good, cheap mps player.

NEW 7" 7 inch 4GB 1.2GHz ANDROID 4.0 ICS TABLET PC GENUINE DUXUM NETBOOK WiFi EPAD - Flash, Touchscreen, Google Play Store, Android Market, Youtube, Kindle and Facebook -UK - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Willy 123, 25 Sep 2012
I ordered two (2) of these and they were delivered very quickly. My 2 children (11 + 8) soon got the hang of them and then on one of them the screen cracked. I informed the seller and they were really helpful and told me send it back for a replacement, which i did promptly. Within a week of sending it back we received the new one. Both are working great and keeping my children very happy as these tablets are very good value for the money. I would strongly recommend this seller to any one who is interested in buying a tablet as we can't fault their service, customer service and also again the tablets are fantastic.

Gigaset C300A Trio DECT Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine
Gigaset C300A Trio DECT Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo
Price: 59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Willy 123, 4 Sep 2012
Did not know what to expect with these phones as there were only a few good reviews to read.
Once I had set all three phones up it was easy to put on all of our phone book numbers as you can send the entries fron the main phone to the other two, so you don't have to enter them on each phone which I did on my last phones.
Very pleased with the sound of these phones the range is good and clear and easy to hear who you are talking too.
Over all a very good set of phones.

x 15 Starlight 11w = 50w GU10 6400K Daylight White CFL Low Energy Saving Light Bulbs Spot Lamp 220-240v

4.0 out of 5 stars Willy1, 21 May 2012
Very prompt delivery. Tested all 15 bulbs and just one did not work, can't say if they last as long as they say but do know that, if I had bought these from a well known DIY shop then they would have cost me around 9 each.
So just one not working and considering the low price it still turns out to be great value for money.
Excellent will definitely use this supplier again.

Piranha 3D (Blu-ray 3D)
Piranha 3D (Blu-ray 3D)
Dvd ~ Elisabeth Shue
Offered by The Happy Zombie
Price: 6.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Piranha, 29 Feb 2012
This review is from: Piranha 3D (Blu-ray 3D) (Blu-ray)
This film reflects the price tag. Cheap and cheerful.
Can't wait for the second film!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry just kidding, no I can't.

Clash of the Titans (Blu-ray 3D) [Region Free]
Clash of the Titans (Blu-ray 3D) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington

3.0 out of 5 stars Clash of the Titans, 29 Feb 2012
This film is OK, But if you have a Samsung 3D TV then the up scale to 3D does the same job.
Save your money and buy the 2D version and up scale.

Megamind 3D (Blu-ray 3D + Blu ray + DVD) [2010]
Megamind 3D (Blu-ray 3D + Blu ray + DVD) [2010]
Dvd ~ Tom McGrath
Price: 24.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Megamind, 29 Feb 2012
This film is the best of the lot for if you want very good 3D experience.
The Kids don't stop watching it over and over.