Profile for Lazypieman > Reviews

Content by Lazypieman

Lazypieman

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs a GoPro!!, 15 Mar. 2014
Arrived super fast only ordered it yesterday. Cool little camera, really easy to use, it comes with handle bar mounts which I have fitted to my bike. No helmet mount though, but luckily it fits my Camera Demon - Universal Helmet Camera Mount, Fits Any compact Digital Camera, 360 degree Rotation & Tilt function, 3D Camera Ready perfectly so I can use it as a helmet cam, they look really well together to be honest. All in all really happy with this product.

Logitech UE Smart Radio - Black
Logitech UE Smart Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Radio!!, 12 Jan. 2014
Absolutely love it, didn't need to read instructions as it is so easy to set up. Now have crystal clear radio in the kitchen from all over the world, couldn't be happier. The sound is also amazing as well, well done Logitech this is a perfect product!

Drift Adhesive Mount Kit
Drift Adhesive Mount Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars No adjustment, 28 Oct. 2013
It does fit my camera but there is no angle adjustment for filming, so you had better stick it on correctly the first time otherwise you won't be filming what you want to (I didn't!).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 11:49 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Helmet, 6 Mar. 2013
Brought this helmet a while back now, but it has seen me through a couple of seasons and many snowboarding holidays. I have the audio version with the audio earpads, they are great, music sounds good and you can still hear your surroundings, so are not toally deaf to those around you. Mine is now covered in stickers and I have attached a Camera Demon - Universal Helmet Front Sports Camera Mount Holder with 360 degree Rotating Black so that I can film my friends boarding. I love this helmet and have become very attahced to it over, I also have taken the pads out and use it wakeboarding etc and it seems to work fine. I think it is comfortable and warm and would definatley buy another. Only negative, is the lead for the audio can be fiddly to put in some times, other than that it works fine.

Mike

Sony TX20 Advanced Standard Zoom Compact Camera - Black (16.2MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 3.3 inch OLED
Offered by Sally's Photo Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Camera, 13 Feb. 2013
Just took this Camera to Austria(Soll) with me and I absolutely love it, its really easy to use and I am very happy with the pictures that I took, I am quite fussy with picture quality, but the TX20 did not disappoint. I also used the 3D function on the camera, which takes photos in 3D this is really cool and a nice feature, you can see the 3D effect by tilting the camera, although I don't think this is the full 3d effect(now I just need a 3D TV to look at them properly!!)

I also purchased a helmet cam mount the Camera DemonCamera Demon - Universal Helmet Front Camera Mount Holder with 360 degree Rotating Black, which is a neat little camera mount, so that I could film my girlfriend on the slopes, and it works really well! the TX20 has 1080p res so I got some really great footage, the video button is slightly raised so that you press it while its on your helmet, it also makes a little beep when it starts filming which is really handy so you know when it has started filming. I got some great videos though, who needs a Gopro!:)

All in all its a great all round little camera, its definitely coming away with me again.

Mike