Profile for Asma S. > Reviews

Pirate Pete's Potty: A Ladybird potty training book
Pirate Pete's Potty: A Ladybird potty training book
by Andrea Pinnington

5.0 out of 5 stars he loved the story and the "hooray" button, 21 Dec. 2014
such a lovely story for potty training. bought it for my 18month old son whose just trying to understand the concept of potty. he loved the story and the "hooray" button, he even loved Pete and started to mention him all the time round the potty saying he wants to be a good boy like Pete.

Tinxs Funky Fun Colorful Magnetic Letters A-Z Wooden Fridge Magnets Kid toys Education
Offered by SupplyEU

5.0 out of 5 stars He absolutely loved them and started interacting with the letters beautifully and ..., 21 Dec. 2014
I bought them for my 20month old son because I started teaching him the alphabets. He absolutely loved them and started interacting with the letters beautifully and placing them on the fridge in their correct order.

Grobag Winter Warmer 3.5 Tog Sleeping Bag (18-36 Months)
Grobag Winter Warmer 3.5 Tog Sleeping Bag (18-36 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2014
Its amazing, great quality

Fairy Tales for Little Children (Usborne Picture Storybooks)
Fairy Tales for Little Children (Usborne Picture Storybooks)
by Various

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 23 Mar. 2014
I got this story book to read for my son and was chocked when I got it with a completely torn page!!!! I wish I will get a new one or get a refund!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 9:44 PM BST

Baby magic dress Baby Boys' Outfit
Baby magic dress Baby Boys' Outfit

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing, 23 Mar. 2014
I got this outfit for my 11 month old son for my sisters wedding, and its perfect. Very comfy for the baby and fancy enough for the wedding. My son looks so adorable in it.

Baby Touch: Moo! Moo! Tab Book
Baby Touch: Moo! Moo! Tab Book
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Mar. 2014
After I got this book I bought the rest of the collection. My son is less than one year but he enjoyed it a great deal.
The animals are big, he loves to touch them, he also started imitating the sounds. I find him sometimes enjoying flipping the pages on his own. What an amazing book.

Thanks

Colours and Shapes (Baby Touch and Feel)
Colours and Shapes (Baby Touch and Feel)
by Dorling Kindersley

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 12 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my 6months sun, he loves this book and he loves touching the shapes. has bright colors and very catching to his eyes. We read it every day.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 12 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a gift to a little girl and its simply adorable, she loved the colors and the butterfly shape.
Delivery was fast and product is excellent.