Profile for Dilly > Reviews

Content by Dilly

Dilly

Page: 1 | 2
Supergets® Flip PU Leather Case for Apple Iphone 3G/3GS, Screen Protector, Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Look after your phone!, 3 July 2014
Just the job as I smashed the screen before this is just what I was looking for.

Apple Camera Connection Kit MC531ZM/A for Apple iPad [PC] (Not compatible with iPad 3, 4 or iPad mini)
Offered by Terminal 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 April 2014
I'm getting more with it with technology.This has solved the problem of how to have more space on the camera when you are on holiday for 4 weeks. Download as you go...brill. Saw a friend with one, googled and hey presto!

72 Woven Sew in School Name Tapes Name Tags Labels, SEND MESSAGE WITH DETAILS AFTER ORDERING
Offered by Woven Labels UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Name your clothes., 26 April 2014
It would usually be kids you use these for.Sadly they were for Mum who is in a rest home with dementia. Even tho the tags were fab the home still manage to put other peoples clothes in her drawers!

Easymoss 16" Hanging Basket Liner Pack of 10
Easymoss 16" Hanging Basket Liner Pack of 10
Offered by Easymoss

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulk buy basket liners, 26 April 2014
These were good value. We do a few baskets with the students at my school and sell them as part of our enterprise. The cost goes up if we have to pay a lot for the liners. Buying in greater quantity greatly reduced the price we have to pay.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 18 Dec 2013
A present for my Mum who gets swollen legs.they are very comfy and nice looking..she will be very happy with them

All The Little Lights
All The Little Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Good listening, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: All The Little Lights (Audio CD)
Love this album.I had often heard the group on Radio 1 but ever managed to hear who it was.Brilliant listening!

10 x Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen for iPad 1, 2, 3, new iPad, iPad with retina display, iPhone 4, 4S, 5, HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Samsung Galaxy, Mobile Phones, PC, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Android and all other Capacitive Screens Devices - Universal Stylus Touchscreen pen styli - Assorted Colours
Offered by Power of Chi

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't use my I pad without one!, 18 Dec 2013
These are good for the price but the ones I bought before had a pen inside too.The description was not too good but then they were cheap!

In A Perfect World
In A Perfect World

5.0 out of 5 stars Good listening, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: In A Perfect World (Audio CD)
I ad heard this group on Radio 1.The album is not disappointing.Often you hear a single and the album disappoints, but not this one.

Two Sides: The Very Best Of Mike Oldfield
Two Sides: The Very Best Of Mike Oldfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Mike Oldfield, 18 Dec 2013
Catching up on old albums I like.Recently saw a TV prog on M O so prompted me to buy this.

Mens 6 Pair SockShop Plain Bamboo Socks In 3 Colours - 6-11 Mens - Black
Mens 6 Pair SockShop Plain Bamboo Socks In 3 Colours - 6-11 Mens - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo socks the best and softest., 18 Dec 2013
I love bamboo it is so soft, there are lots of places to buy. Bam is one of the best and I was quite surprised to find that the Sock Shop stock these.

Page: 1 | 2