Profile for Izzy45 > Reviews

Content by Izzy45

Izzy45

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sound Intone Foldable, Stretchable 3.5mm Headphones, Headsets for PC, Android Smartphones, Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Samsung, MP3, MP4, MP5 Player (Black)
Offered by Y-LINK

2.0 out of 5 stars They are also uncomfortable to wear and the sound isn't that great either. I'm disappointed with them but will keep ..., 10 July 2016
I found these headphones to be ill fitting. They don't fit snugly around the ears or block out outside sounds. They are also uncomfortable to wear and the sound isn't that great either. I'm disappointed with them but will keep them as I can't be bothered to send them back. There are far better headphones out there and to be honest I can't understand all the positive reviews.

Xperia X Case - Terrapin Sony Xperia X Leather Case Wallet Flip Cover - Ultra Slim Fit - Viewing Stand - Card Slots - Black
Offered by Terrapin Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2016
Nice case, very smart looking. Would recommend.

Sanctuary Spa Overnight Miracle Oil 30Ml
Sanctuary Spa Overnight Miracle Oil 30Ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I have problems with uneven skin tone (discolouration) which is one of the worst signs of ageing (I am 52) and found that ..., 7 Jun. 2016
This oil really is miraculous. I have problems with uneven skin tone (discolouration) which is one of the worst signs of ageing (I am 52) and found that this oil is the only thing that works. My skin looks and feels beautiful. I shall be buying more of this.

Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Stone Taupes
Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Stone Taupes
Offered by bitznbobs4

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2016
This eyeshadow is high quality with good pigment and gives strong lasting color.

Hair Tools Velcro Rollers Large Dark Blue (12pk x 40mm)
Hair Tools Velcro Rollers Large Dark Blue (12pk x 40mm)
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars The rollers are quite small so not good for hair that is past chin length or to ..., 14 May 2016
The rollers are quite small so not good for hair that is past chin length or to create volume. One thing I did like about them is that they do grip well and stay in the hair - unlike others I have tried.

TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray 311 ml
TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray 311 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best by far, 14 May 2016
It does create volume but I also found that it caused my hair to frizz. I'd say it was OK but there are far better thickening sprays available and I can't quite understand why this one has such good reviews.

Epson Expression Home XP-225 All-in-One Printer with WiFi (Print/Scan/Copy) (Previous model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer - excellent value, 31 July 2015
Very easy to set up wirelessly, prints like a dream and excellent value for money. Really can't understand the reviews here stating that it's difficult to set up, I can only conclude that most of these reviewers don't have much experience with printers/computers generally, becasue the instructions appear on the screen after installing the CD, each step - i.e. take printer out of box, remove packaging, connect USB (temporarily to set up wifi) etc. How difficult is that? It took me 10 minutes. The print quality is good, the wifi is great as I bought this to replace an old printer that didn't have this facility. I have only ever owned Epson printers because they are the best and excellent value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2015 5:07 PM BST

The Runaway Schoolgirl: This is the True Story of My Daughter's Abduction by Her Teacher Jeremy Forrest
by Davina Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money or time on this drivel, 17 Mar. 2015
I have to agree with previous reviews. This is a self serving 'poor me' account written by a 'mother' who is exploitng her daughter's experience in order to profit - which is morally wrong.

That aside, I found the book incredibly boring to read. Drawn out and repetitive throughout to such an extent that I couldn't finish it. My advice? Don't bother.

Full English Breakfast [DVD]
Full English Breakfast [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dave Courtney
Offered by Home Entertainment Online

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Full English Breakfast [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely terrible! Bad (beyond bad actually) acting, terrible dialogue and plot. Save your money.

Alcatel ONETOUCH Pop 7S 4G Tablet - White
Alcatel ONETOUCH Pop 7S 4G Tablet - White
Offered by UK Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this tablet, 24 Nov. 2014
I love this tablet! I previously had a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 which broke and I didn't want to get another one of the same so I bought this one instead. Very easy to use - ideal for children also I would say - and clear, easy to use screen. I would recommend this to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5