Profile for SensiSi > Reviews

SensiSi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fuzeau 71193 Hapi Mini Copper Akebono Agreement
Fuzeau 71193 Hapi Mini Copper Akebono Agreement

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound is rich with a good sustain. I would recommend it to anyone, 7 Jun. 2016
A well made high quality tongue drum. Sound is rich with a good sustain. I would recommend it to anyone.

Kamballa Bullroarer
Kamballa Bullroarer

3.0 out of 5 stars Needed some work., 22 April 2016
This review is from: Kamballa Bullroarer (Electronics)
As received I feel that it's over priced, and not up to the qualiy that I expected. Overall finish is fair at best. The hole for the cordage was too way small, completely off centre, and totally unfinished, rough edged and splintered, the cord was also very thin. As for the artwork...... However, after a few minutes, work I had enlarged and centred the hole and replaced the supplied cord with a leather one. Now it works as it should.

Naked Harp
Naked Harp

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album, 9 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Naked Harp (MP3 Download)
Love this album, as I do all of Omnia's work. Totally, totally chilled and relaxing. It's Jenny at her very best.

In the Street
In the Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov. 2015
This review is from: In the Street (MP3 Download)
Totally awesome. Kelu completely nailed it on every track. An inspiration.

Magic Fly
Magic Fly

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from my past, 29 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Magic Fly (MP3 Download)
Been wracking my brains for years trying to remember the name of the album, finally managed it. The album is just the same as I recalled it from 1977, pure funky electronica. Happy days.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more., 7 Sept. 2015
Definitely won't be the only pair that I buy. Quality is a lot higher than I expected. I'm 5'10" with a 31" leg and they fit to the floor, as I hoped they would, but didn't expect them to. They really are very, very comfortable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I did, 30 Jun. 2015
This is the second one that I have had, the first lasted 2 days and died. The effects on input function didn't work, and then it totally locked and I could do nothing with it except remove the batteries. I decided to take a punt on a replacement as most reviews raved about it, I'm glad I did.

My replacement arrived from Italy in good time and well packed as I have come to expect. The unit is the perfect size and solidly built, even though it has a plastic body. Buttons are well placed and positive to use. All functions work faultlessly. It is easy to work through the menus without the aid of the instruction manual, and that's coming from a technophobe. The quality of recording is outstanding, which after all, is the bottom line for any recorder. I'm now awaiting delivery of a Gutmann Windshield, http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GSQRH9W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I use mine for recording the didgeridoo, which can be a sod to record accurately. I then run the WAV files through Audacity to get a finished product.

After a disappointing start, I am totally satisfied with the product, and would recommend it to anyone, especially at the price.

City to City (Remastered)
City to City (Remastered)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it now, 13 May 2015
I had the album on vinyl when it was first released. I love it now, just as much as I always did.

Renaissance
Renaissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 April 2015
This review is from: Renaissance (MP3 Download)
This really is a must for all didge players. Gauthier is a master of th

Didgeridoo Drum Dance
Didgeridoo Drum Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 10 Nov. 2014
Bought on an whim as I'm passionate about the didgeridoo. Love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4