Profile for Fiona > Reviews

Content by Fiona

Fiona

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Playshoes Soft Face Cloths (Printed Flowers, Pack of 5)
Playshoes Soft Face Cloths (Printed Flowers, Pack of 5)
Price: 5.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the material I expected, 31 Aug 2013
These face cloths are muslin, so not that soft on baby's face. I was expecting a softer towelling material so I sent mine back.

Mebby Mesh Whale Bath Toy Store Bag (Blue Mobby Whale)
Mebby Mesh Whale Bath Toy Store Bag (Blue Mobby Whale)
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Aug 2013
This is a fab looking storage net and I stuck it on the bathroom wall hurriedly on the day of DD's birthday as we were getting ready for a party. I fully expected it to have fallen down by that evening but it's been holding toys (taken in and out for baths) and has stayed up for full week now. So far so good! It's a good size (neither too big, nor too small) and you can adjust where you place the suction pads. I've not yet worked out the optimal position but I'm waiting for it to fall off before I have another bash.

Polar Gear Kids Butterfly Swirl Bag Bottle Combo with Long Strap
Polar Gear Kids Butterfly Swirl Bag Bottle Combo with Long Strap
Price: 8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive & functional, 31 Aug 2013
A really nice looking product and very practical too. A nice long shoulder strap (I put 2 of them over my shoulder as I carry baby to nursery!) and the dimensions hold a couple of certain feeding bowls or some baby bottles nicely. Its thermal lining wipes clean easily and if you can't fit everything inside, you can put a bottle in the external pouch. I've never used the outside pocket but I'm sure I'll find a use for it someday!

My First Dolly - Blonde - 33cm - for newborn and above
My First Dolly - Blonde - 33cm - for newborn and above
Price: 11.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 31 Aug 2013
A beautiful first dolly for babies. DD loves cuddling her and I think she looks great too. Very soft and pretty.

Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10)
Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10)
Price: 6.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fun!, 31 Aug 2013
DD loves these. She has some in the bath to play with and some in her normal toy box. They're just the right size for her little hands, are brightly coloured and attractive and you can use them to teach marine animals too (hermit crab/ blue whale/ killer whale/ puffer fish etc - if I'm not mistaken!)

Hama Nylon 32 CD/DVD Wallet - Black
Hama Nylon 32 CD/DVD Wallet - Black
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 31 Aug 2013
Sorry but I find it hard to get excited about a CD wallet. It's well made and does the job well.

Skip Hop Zoo Pack Ladybug
Skip Hop Zoo Pack Ladybug
Price: 15.23

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 31 Aug 2013
This is a lovely bag and ideal for sending to nursery with my one year old. She needs something that can carry a change of clothes, sleeping bag, cuddly toy, nursery book and various other bits 'n' bobs and this fits the bill perfectly. She loves its cheery appearance too.

Tommee Tippee Explora Active Sipper (Pink)
Tommee Tippee Explora Active Sipper (Pink)
Price: 2.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Not freeflow as I thought, 31 Aug 2013
It's a very pretty cup but I didn't understand the difference between freeflow (recommended by health officials) and easyflow (you need to suck to get at the liquid). This is easyflow and so not recommended for baby's teeth. It will now sit in my cupboard along with all my other "mistakes" of purchases!

Timex T2M745 Ladies Classic White Leather Strap Watch
Timex T2M745 Ladies Classic White Leather Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and comfortable, 31 Aug 2013
I was looking for a stylish, inexpensive yet reliable, easy-to-read watch and this ticks all the boxes. Plus it's comfortable to wear, unlike other inexpensive watches I've bought. Definitely recommend it.

Bosmere C540 Premium 4-Seat Circular Table Cover
Bosmere C540 Premium 4-Seat Circular Table Cover
Price: 20.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy cover, 31 Aug 2013
Bought to replace a cover that didn't even last the summer (and this summer has been a good one!). Seems a lot sturdier although perhaps not as watertight - there's a lot of pooling but then I did buy a round cover for a square table - doh! (You can tell I haven't used the table much this year with a little baby around!) I will be interested to see what state it's in by next spring. If I can add on to this review at this point, I will.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5