ARRAY(0xb411e1ec)

Atomic Elfe

Stylish Bold White Non Ticking Sweeping Snooze Alarm Clock
Stylish Bold White Non Ticking Sweeping Snooze Alarm Clock

4.0 out of 5 stars Alarm clock, 10 April 2013
A little bigger than I had hoped but everything works as It should, and the alarm is nice and loud.

Top 100 Tips for Windows 8: Discover the Secrets of Windows 8
Top 100 Tips for Windows 8: Discover the Secrets of Windows 8
by Tim Sievers
Price: 4.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Windows 8, 10 April 2013
not as good as I had hoped but was fairly use full.But had to do more research to help me.

Acer Aspire V5-571P 15.6-inch Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i3 2365M 1.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 64-bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LAP TOP, 10 April 2013
Was pleasantly surprised by this lap top it looks great It works beautifully and I am happy I chose this one.

Hammonds Chop Brown Sauce 1 Litre (Pack of 3)
Hammonds Chop Brown Sauce 1 Litre (Pack of 3)
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Brown Sauce Ever, 10 April 2013
My parents used this sauce when I was born 71 years ago. When I was old enough I started to use it too. Then gradually all the other sauces disappeared until Chop did too. It kept popping up here and there but eventually I could not get it any where. And then I thought of the internet. I was so pleased when I found it. The whole thing works very well and I am so pleased to have found a reliable sauce.

Printed Rosebud Pink Double Flannelette Fitted Sheet And Flat Sheet Set Include Two Pillow Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE PATTERND FLANNELETTE SHEETS AT LAST, 5 Mar 2013
Just what I expected nice and warm, a very pretty pattern and a reasonable price. I am hoping to get some blue ones very soon
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2013 5:37 PM BST

Wenko 7456500 Garden Care Set - 6 Piece 5 Garden Tools with Telescopic Handles
Wenko 7456500 Garden Care Set - 6 Piece 5 Garden Tools with Telescopic Handles

5.0 out of 5 stars Tool Helping Hand, 12 Aug 2012
I have a problem with a very sore back. I bought this set because of of it. I was at a loss as to how to put my bedding plants in the garden. But this set of tools was a great help.
I made the holes with the trowel and after putting the plants in the holes I tamped them down with the hoe. all without bending down. The set was very helpfull. Thank you