Profile for Lilbill > Reviews

Content by Lilbill

Lilbill

Page: 1 | 2
The Snore Relief® Stop Snoring Mouth Guard | Proven Solution To Eliminate & Cure Snoring Fast! | + Free Gift Worth £19.99 | Best New Pro Anti Snoring Devices Sleep Apnea Aids Remedies Product | CE & ROHS Approved | Guaranteed To Work Or Your Money Back!

2.0 out of 5 stars ... the night therefore it was disrupting my sleep far worse than my snoring was (which apparently didn't reduce either, 22 Nov. 2014
Returned for a refund - couldn't stop the thing from falling out of my mouth during the night therefore it was disrupting my sleep far worse than my snoring was (which apparently didn't reduce either!)

BT8500 Advanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone (Trio Handset Pack)
BT8500 Advanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone (Trio Handset Pack)
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish we had purchased earlier!, 7 Oct. 2014
I sleep a lot during the day so was getting more and more frustrated by the amount of "rubbish" calls we were getting - purchased these phones about three weeks ago and can honestly say we have had no such calls get through since. If a number calls that is not in your directory the caller can announce who they are - cold callers/power diallers don't bother - then you can decide whether you answer or not. Absolutely brilliant - would really recommend!

Silverlit Classic Trainer 2 Channel Radio Control Biplane
Silverlit Classic Trainer 2 Channel Radio Control Biplane
Offered by Gadget Grotto

3.0 out of 5 stars Flies much better than expected - but only when there is zero ..., 25 July 2014
Flies much better than expected - but only when there is zero wind! The plane is exceptionally light but seems to be quite robust. We have had it stuck on a couple of roofs but luckily managed to get it back! The flying range is quite short so you have to be careful and turn the plane round or it quickly drops out of the sky!

The Slipper Company - Boys Black and Navy Football Slipper - Size 1 - Multicolour

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad quality for the price, 8 Feb. 2014
Bought these as "emergency" slippers for my son! They are a bit larger than usual size and quite heavy to wear. My son was rather pleased when our young Westie chewed the inner sole out of one of them. I will buy from a shop in future so that he can try slippers on.

Kaiser Basic 30 cm Loaf Tin
Kaiser Basic 30 cm Loaf Tin

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice loaf tin, 8 Feb. 2014
Very pleased with this tin - it made a lovely shape loaf. I would recommend really well coating with melted butter before using ( as the instructions say!) the baked loaf fell out of the tin easily and had a lovely crust. I was a bit sceptical due to the price but decided that I would try it (German stuff is usually quite reliable I have found) - really glad I did.

Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
Bought this at it was cheap! Had a pleasant surprise as it was a good read and had a good storyline. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Zoggs Deluxe stretch Spandex swimming cap - (Colour: Royal) [Misc.]
Zoggs Deluxe stretch Spandex swimming cap - (Colour: Royal) [Misc.]
Offered by notonlybowls

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for children, 14 Sept. 2013
Purchased to of these for my daughters for swimming at school - a great success as they re much easier to put on with long hair. No more moans after swimming! Should last longer than the latex ones as well.

Reflex Grey Camouflage Velcro Strap Boys Watch 1017114C
Reflex Grey Camouflage Velcro Strap Boys Watch 1017114C

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 16 Mar. 2013
Nice watch but strap far too long for sons wrist, as usual needs shortening,(not watches fault) good value for money.

Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz
Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately didn't work, 5 Mar. 2013
My very nibble Westie puppy actually liked this! Didn't stop him biting at all. I have found a spray bottle with water in to be more effective ( and cheaper)

Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 6
Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 6
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm, 29 Dec. 2012
My third pair of these slippers! Very warm and comfortable and excellent sole as I have a tendency to go outside in my slippers. Highly recommended

Page: 1 | 2