Profile for Lilbill > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Silverlit Classic Trainer 2 Channel Radio Control Biplane
Silverlit Classic Trainer 2 Channel Radio Control Biplane
Price: 29.41

3.0 out of 5 stars Flies much better than expected - but only when there is zero ..., 25 July 2014
Flies much better than expected - but only when there is zero wind! The plane is exceptionally light but seems to be quite robust. We have had it stuck on a couple of roofs but luckily managed to get it back! The flying range is quite short so you have to be careful and turn the plane round or it quickly drops out of the sky!

The Slipper Company - Boys Black and Navy Football Slipper - Size 1 - Multicolour
Offered by Shoe Zone
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad quality for the price, 8 Feb 2014
Bought these as "emergency" slippers for my son! They are a bit larger than usual size and quite heavy to wear. My son was rather pleased when our young Westie chewed the inner sole out of one of them. I will buy from a shop in future so that he can try slippers on.

Kaiser Basic 30 cm Loaf Tin
Kaiser Basic 30 cm Loaf Tin
Price: 5.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice loaf tin, 8 Feb 2014
Very pleased with this tin - it made a lovely shape loaf. I would recommend really well coating with melted butter before using ( as the instructions say!) the baked loaf fell out of the tin easily and had a lovely crust. I was a bit sceptical due to the price but decided that I would try it (German stuff is usually quite reliable I have found) - really glad I did.

Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives
Price: 2.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
Bought this at it was cheap! Had a pleasant surprise as it was a good read and had a good storyline. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Lily and the Traitors` Spell
Lily and the Traitors` Spell
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 2 Nov 2013
Amazing I love this book but so sorry that it had to end. There should be another 1 it would be so cool.
I'm actually writing my own book inspired by ROSE and LILY.
Anno

Zoggs Deluxe stretch Spandex swimming cap - (Colour: Royal) [Misc.]
Zoggs Deluxe stretch Spandex swimming cap - (Colour: Royal) [Misc.]
Offered by Herbert Sports
Price: 4.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for children, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Zoggs Deluxe Stretch Cap (Misc.)
Purchased to of these for my daughters for swimming at school - a great success as they re much easier to put on with long hair. No more moans after swimming! Should last longer than the latex ones as well.

Reflex Grey Camouflage Velcro Strap Boys Watch 1017114C
Reflex Grey Camouflage Velcro Strap Boys Watch 1017114C
Offered by Cathsdirect
Price: 5.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 16 Mar 2013
Nice watch but strap far too long for sons wrist, as usual needs shortening,(not watches fault) good value for money.

Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz
Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz
Price: 7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately didn't work, 5 Mar 2013
My very nibble Westie puppy actually liked this! Didn't stop him biting at all. I have found a spray bottle with water in to be more effective ( and cheaper)

Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 6
Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm, 29 Dec 2012
My third pair of these slippers! Very warm and comfortable and excellent sole as I have a tendency to go outside in my slippers. Highly recommended

England Football Red White Blue Bean Bag With Beans Hallways
England Football Red White Blue Bean Bag With Beans Hallways

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but rather strong smell, 29 Dec 2012
Beanbag as expected but comes with a rather strong odour! Hopefully this will go with time. My son is very pleased with it

Page: 1 | 2