Profile for James > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Breville Soup Maker - 600 Watt
Breville Soup Maker - 600 Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made piece of kitchen hardware., 18 April 2015
It does what it says and my first few attempts turned out ok. I haven't been too adventurous just making vegetable soup with left-over veg'. I like the fact it all comes apart to clean. The downside is it's heavy and stiff to assemble and I am careful not to drop the glass jar. A useful addition to any kitchen.

Motobatt Motorcycle Gel Battery CTX9-BS / YTX9-BS
Motobatt Motorcycle Gel Battery CTX9-BS / YTX9-BS
Offered by Mad4Bikes

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice price and fast delivery but only lasted two years..., 18 April 2015
Purchased this exactly 2 years ago after rave reviews online. Well, it's lasted ok until now when it's died. I have kept it on a battery tender over winter, but it won't keep it's charge and needs a replacement. My old lead acid battery lasted 3 years without a battery tender. A shame it didn't last as long because I like the idea of the top mounted terminals on both sides.....

Isosteel VA-9562DQ 1.0 L Duo Vacuum-Insulated Flask with Quickstop Single-Hand Pouring System and 2 Screw-Off Drinking Cups, 18/8 Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot, but not too hot!, 27 Jun. 2014
Bought for a holiday of two weeks where I knew I'd be outside all day. It kept the coffee hot all day. To be accurate towards the end of the day the coffee was warm not hot just as you would expect from a flask, but at lunch time it was steaming, some 4 hours after making it! No after taste detected with coffee, I didn't use it for any other drink. I like the strength and durability and the fact it's not glass so if I drop it it can't break...Arrived in good time nicely packaged.

NGK DPR7EIX-9 Spark Plug
NGK DPR7EIX-9 Spark Plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it claims..., 27 Jun. 2014
I purchased these for my Honda Goldwing after reading glowing reviews. It was the best price I could find and considering I needed 6 a reasonable cost was essential...Right from the start I no longer required the choke. I travelled 300 miles and used £20 less fuel than usual. The bike seemed to have more power too. I would buy these again.

Polaroid Optics 58mm HD Multi Coated Glass 4 Piece Filter Set (UV, CPL, FLD, WARMING)
Offered by Smart Shop UK

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 29 May 2014
The polaroid lens's aren't that good and the lens protector is plastic. It does it's job, but requires removing as it affects the picture quality. There is a blemish on one of the filters which wasn't picked up by quality control. They do fit ok and the threads are easy to screw on the lens..They are cheap and that is reflected in the quality. The case is good and easily fits into my camera bag. Only gave 3 stars due to blemish on one of the filters, and I didn't want the hassle of returning a low cost item.

Black Jealiot Easy Access SLR Camera Case for Nikon D5100, D5200, D7000, Plus Two Additional Lenses and Accessories - Weather Cover Included
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy size bag, 15 May 2013
I chose this bag because of the top opening, meaning stuff wouldn't fall out when I unzip the bag. My high end reflex camera fits snugly and there is room for spare lenses etc. An extra long zoom lens probably wouldn't fit. I like the extra pockets on each side. Perfect for small items. The interior divides can be moved or removed to suit. The water proof cover is nice to have. The bottom isn't waterproof hence the 3 stars.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2013 11:09 PM BST

T 715 MULTIPACK + 3 EXTRA BLACK - EPSON COMPATIBLE Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX610FW - Also Compatible With Stylus D120, D78, D92, DX400, DX4000, DX4050, DX4400, DX4450, DX5000, DX5050, DX6000, DX6050, DX7000, DX7400, DX7450, DX8400, DX8450, DX 9400F, S20, S21, SX100, SX105, SX110, SX115, SX200, SX205, SX209, SX210, SX215, SX400, SX405, SX410, SX415, SX515W, SX600F, BX300F, BX310FN, BX600FW Printers - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T 715 T 891 T 892 T 893 T 894 T 895 (replaces 4 X Black / T 711 1X Cyan / T 712 1X Magenta / T 713 1X Yellow / T 714) ***By TriINKs***
Offered by RooPrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 May 2013
Excellent product! works as good as the original ink and a fraction of the price. I can't distinguish between the original ink and this replacement.

Garmin RAM Motorcycle Mount Locking Security Nut for Garmin zumo Motorbike Sat Nav

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 14 May 2013
Good product and peace of mind knowing an expensive gadget is locked on to the handlebars. Good as a deterent.

Gorilla Tape 11m
Gorilla Tape 11m

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., 14 May 2013
This review is from: Gorilla Tape 11m (DIY & Tools)
It's ok. Not as sticky as I thought it would be after reading other reviews. You get a fair amount of tape on the reel.

TRIXES Mini 5M USB Pipe Tube Waterproof Endoscope Borescope Snake Inspection Camera UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok in some situations., 14 May 2013
Works ok in some situations. I tried it inside the chassis of my vehicle by attaching it to a garden cane. I found the picture quality / resoloution rather poor. It was difficult to see anything clearly. I did manage to see the problem area though not as clearly as I would like to. So it was a helpful tool to have on hand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3