Profile for P. Modeste > Reviews

Content by P. Modeste

P. Modeste (London, UK)

First4spares Washable Pre Motor Filter and Post Motor Allergy HEPA Filter Kit For Dyson DC19 DC20 DC29 Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, 2 Aug. 2014
As I said.... They work!

Cupid Deluxe
Cupid Deluxe

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first listen x, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Cupid Deluxe (Audio CD)
Love this album. No 'growers' they were all Love at first Listen.

Magna Carta Holy Grail
Magna Carta Holy Grail
Offered by DVD Overstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast forward., 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Magna Carta Holy Grail (Audio CD)
Not many 'hits' on this. I kept fast forwarding it.

Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46  59 cm, 10 Pieces
Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars A little pricey, 2 Aug. 2014
A limitless bit pricey for what you get, but at least I'm not scrubbing cat poo out of a tray....

Eurosonic Clip-on Fan With Tilt For Desk Or Shelf 2 Speed Diameter 6" Ref : Es176 White 6"
Offered by Price Crunchers Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best., 2 Aug. 2014
Not powerful enough for me. And the head doesn't swivel enough so it's limited to where you can clip it for the airflow to hit its target.

Avex Addsion Water Bottle 24oz 1 Hand Water Bottle + Auto Spout Choose Colour (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bottle, 2 Aug. 2014
I love this bottle. I mainly keep it at work and can refill it 5/6 times a day. It makes drinking water easy and convenient. I stick a couple of slices of lemon in it and just top up during the day for a refreshing infusion. I take it to meetings too. Great handle for carrying. Just about to buy a second one for home. I love it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoorah! My shoes fit!, 5 Nov. 2013
This spray works immediately where there is a slight pinch on your shoe. It takes another application for tighter shoes. I recommend spraying the shoe and wearing immediately. Do no use a shoe tree as its not the shape of your foot and it doesn't know where your shoe needs stretching!!!! The spray also cools your foot if you've been w,nearing said tight shoe.

The can is indeed small. But this makes it portable so you can take it out with you in case a second application is needed. It's a reasonable price if it allows you to wear your shoes that are uncomfortable and a cobblers charges a hell of a lot more for a single pair!

I recommend this whole hearted. You'll not be disappointed.... The ugly sisters missed a trick with this product! (Saying that, I'm not sure it would've worked on a glass slipper)

Ostrich Funky Feather Duster
Ostrich Funky Feather Duster

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Ostrich Funky Feather Duster
Quick dispatch. Does what it says on the tin. A few loose feathers at first but it's now settled. Great

The Beatles Rock Band (Wii)
The Beatles Rock Band (Wii)
Offered by Hauseinkauf

5.0 out of 5 stars Best time waster EVER!, 11 Mar. 2010
I don't usually play on my son's Wii, but ever since we got this I'm on it most weekends! It's so funny and has everyone involved! From aged 10 - 52 !!! Everyone loves this game in our house. Well worth every penny...and you don't even have to be a Beatles fan to enjoy this!

Don't Have Far To Go
Don't Have Far To Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 11 Mar. 2010
I love this track. Uplifting and fresh. It's a refreshing change to the same old same old thats being fed to us through the charts. I hope Simon Cowell doesn't get his hands on this lot and ruin them! I will now purchase their first single off the back of this. Can't wait.