Profile for Julie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Sensual World
The Sensual World
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, sensual tunes from the mother of creativity Kate ..., 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Sensual World (Audio CD)
Beautiful, sensual tunes from the mother of creativity Kate Bush. Her voice captivating, this album from the moment i received it through the letterbox, i have enjoyed. Worth every penny.

IKEA White Hanger for door - Over the door Hanging door hooks
IKEA White Hanger for door - Over the door Hanging door hooks
Offered by bossteng

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy at all, 28 Aug. 2014
So received this today, promptly from Amazon. Unpacked and immediately noticed that the hooks that attach over the door were not even half the length of those in this pic. They measure about two inches, which means once attached and placed over the door frame, the actual hooks to hang your stuff is literally at the top of the door. It looks ridiculous and isn't practical for shorter members of the family. Also too, when you try to shut the door it slightly sticks. Not happy at all.

Instead of sending it back though, i decided to take the two end pegs off and use the holes to attach it to the door frame itself, at the actual height i wanted, which works a treat and looks nice. So, with my own initiative i made it work.

I wouldn't bother though buying it for the product you see in the picture. It's rubbish.

White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan
White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan
Offered by Oypla

1.0 out of 5 stars Only Got Half The Fan, 17 Jun. 2014
Upon delivery we opened the box, unpacked it to find that literally half the fan were missing. There were no stand and only 1 leg base, instead of two.

We were very disappointed and as this isn't an Amazon product we now have to spend extra money returning this back to the seller, who (so far) has been very quiet. I've sent two emails to the company, but have heard nothing. I'm sincerely hoping we weren't duped into buying a product that were known to be as it was sent.

I would think very carefully about ordering from them and it's only a shame i didn't have a review, like this, to warn me.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2014 6:25 AM BST

Nobby Transport Box/ Pet Carrier, 57.5 x 39.5 x 40.5 cm
Nobby Transport Box/ Pet Carrier, 57.5 x 39.5 x 40.5 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Load of Rubbish, 22 May 2014
When i saw this i instantly liked the design, the fact that it can be strapped into the car for added protection and were top opening, really appealed to us. We received it promptly two days after ordering.

However, upon opening the packaging we immediately saw a crack in the plastic, at the back by one of the fastening clips. The plastic itself is very bendy and thin. It feels cheap. In actual fact the plastic reminds me of my daughters pretend shopping basket.

Even so, we decided to put it together and give it an overall examination. We shouldn't of wasted out time. Even when following the instructions to a tee, the front (main) part where you open and close just does not align. No matter what we did the front will close fully and snugly. It literally has an overbite of about 5mm, so the very front clip will not catch and close.

I can only imagine that if you had an overly nervous cat, who didn't like to be shut into the basket (as some cats are) you would end up having a fight on your hands, trying to keep kitty inside while fighting to close the clips. It would end up being a miserable experience for you both.

To save yourself the postage and packaging of sending this product back and all your time, my advice is simple. Don't buy it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2014 11:30 PM GMT

Single Bed Frame 3ft Faux Leather - Prado Chocolate
Single Bed Frame 3ft Faux Leather - Prado Chocolate
Offered by furnitureinstore

3.0 out of 5 stars Has some issues, 26 April 2014
I'm giving this product an overall 3 stars as improvements could definitely be made. Got the package in roughly 3/4days, which was good. However once it came to putting it together we found the instructions incompetent and the tools supplied absolutely useless.

It were lucky we had tools to screw in the leg bolts, otherwise there would of been no way the tool included would of done the job and I seriously doubt the average person would have an alan key adjustable screwdriver head just laying around in their cupboard. So beware.

My other complaint is that the legs on this bed are made of an unusual material. It's certainly not wood, but a mix of wood and something else. Maybe polystyrene. Which makes them an extremely cheap feel. Luckily you don't see their cheapness once the bed is assembled.

On a positive note once the bed is assembled it looks nice and as ling as young children don't jump about on the bed, it should be fine and last a while.

Would I recommend this..... hmmm, as long as you're well equipped tool wise and this isn't for a young child, then yeah. But for the price you certainly get what you pay for.

Red 11" Sailing Drum Light/Lamp shade
Red 11" Sailing Drum Light/Lamp shade
Offered by superbuys20

1.0 out of 5 stars Company Useless, Will Rip You Off., 15 April 2014
I ordered the product as you see within the picture for my daughter's bedroom. Normally all my orders are prompt in delivery, they arrive between 2 to 4 days max. I sat waiting for this for around 10 days. Finally when i did receive the package it turned out to be the wrong colour. It were beige and brown.

So, i decided to return it. However there is no return slip or address, receipt of any kind packaged within/on the box. I then decided to email the sellers and got no reply. Twice i have done so, just in case they missed the first by accident, and still nothing.

I have been left with a lampshade i can not use and out of pocket. I won't be using this company ever again and i wouldn't recommend you to take the chance either.

Bad service all around. If i could not give them any stars i would.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2014 7:28 PM BST

The Body Shop White Musk Fragrance Mist 100ml
The Body Shop White Musk Fragrance Mist 100ml
Offered by SupernovaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, Sweet Smell, 14 April 2014
Always loved this scent and it never fails to get old. Bought this a while ago and it really goes a long way. Everyday i will spray two/three pumps over my body and 2 months later not even a quarter of the bottle has gone. I get to smell beautiful for a real value for money.

Would highly recommend.

Beautiful Fashion Imitate Dark Brown Hair Wig Fashion Health Women's Full Wigs (Model:jf010238)
Offered by Cool2day

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 14 April 2014
Bought this a while ago now and have to say it hasn't let me down yet. It's easy to brush and keep in style, it really does give you a 'youthful' appearance and is thick and full.

For the money it is a real bargain and i would highly recommend it. You definitely get a lot of hair for your money.

PAIR OF 3 TONE FULLY LINED EYELET CURTAINS IN VARIOUS COLOURS (BLACK/GREY/RED, 90" WIDE X 90" DROP)
Offered by cushionmania

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, 14 April 2014
Bought these for my daughter's room and they look amazing. She is over the moon with them and they keep the morning light out, just as she likes it. Great buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be Happier., 14 April 2014
I'm so glad i didn't listen to some of the reviews i read on this product. The delivery was fast and was well packaged. It were so easy to put up that my 18yr old daughter, who has no experience of wallpapering before, put this up with no problems. She completed it within about an hour.

Have to say it looks stunning and gives the room a real sense of opulence and style. If you want something a bit different that gives you the wow factor, then this is it.

Money well spent.