Profile for Sue > Reviews

Content by Sue

Sue

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Olympic inspired book, 7 Nov. 2012
I bought this book off the high street. It's so much fun! You have to find Mo Farah in loads of different events, like the Volleyball. You have to find other athletes in all the events, too, including Jess, Bradley, Tom and a gold medal.There are also various other weird and wonderful things to find, like a bear on a unicycle?! and Boris Johnson dancing (this really made me laugh). I've struggled working my way through this book ... and I still haven't found all the things! I have found all the Mos though. The drawings are ace. Recommend as a 'secret santa' gift or stocking filler for kids! Run Mo Run!!!

My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds
My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect baking book, 25 Oct. 2012
I love this book. I use it most weekends. Mary is the woman to go to for all your baking needs!

Michael Ball - the Biography
Michael Ball - the Biography
by Willie Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 Oct. 2012
I really enjoyed this book. It was a great read and it has lovely photographs. If you love Alfie Boe, John Barrowman and the like, I think you will enjoy this book! Michael's had a more varied life than you think. It's nice to celebrate a star of the musicals!

William and Kate: The Love Story
William and Kate: The Love Story
by Robert Jobson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 6 April 2012
I loved this book as a general biography! Recommended. Rob Jobson has a great way of telling Kate and Wills love story!

Kate
Kate
by Sean Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 6 April 2012
This review is from: Kate (Hardcover)
This was quite a good read, and good if you want a book just on Kate Middleton. I like Rob Jobson's book William and Kate: The Love Story as a biography on the couple. Would recommend though.

Kate Style: Chic and Classic Look
Kate Style: Chic and Classic Look
by Alisande Healy Orme

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little disappointing, 6 April 2012
I have bought a few Kate books over the last year, and I recently picked up a copy of this book. It was a good read, but it's now very out of date. All the outfits are pre-wedding and there is only wedding speculation, I thought it was brand new.The info is good, but I would like to have seen more pictures. There is a new Kate style book coming out in a few weeks by C Jones, which I look forward to reading, and I also really enjoyed Kate Style Princess by S Cywinski. It depends what you are after.

Kate - Style Princess: The Fashion and Beauty Secrets of Britain's Most Glamorous Royal
by Sara Cywinski

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant & Original - A must buy, 5 April 2011
After shopping around for the perfect Kate Middleton book I came across a few books and this struck me as the best buy and on arrival it did not disappoint plus as it turned out it was also great value for money - it's beautifully illustrated and is in hardback. I loved the steal the style sections, the style comparisons with other royals (including The Queen!)the best places to shop and it was really interesting reading about where to holiday too. My favorite chapter was the make up and break section and the clothes Kate wore before and after her break up to William. Now all that's left for me to do is get the wardrobe!! I would highly recommend this if you are looking for a different and fun book on Kate....