Profile for C > Reviews

Reggae Love Songs - 48 Jamaican Lovers Classics
Reggae Love Songs - 48 Jamaican Lovers Classics
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good album but not AutoRip available - yet, 23 Aug 2014
A really good compilation, fully recommended. However, the track list is incorrect for both CD's and it's been over two weeks since I received the album but I still cannot access the AutoRip songs from my library.

I've written to Amazon Customer Service five times now and still haven't received a single reply. This is appalling, I believe that I should receive compensation for all the time that I have spent trying to get some help.

If Nobody Speaks of Remarkable Things
If Nobody Speaks of Remarkable Things
Price: 4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly wonderful, 9 Jan 2014
This is simply a wonderful book. A modern classic, beautifully written in a very poetic prose. A must-read for English language lovers.

Lost Sirens
Lost Sirens
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lost Sirens (MP3 Download)
The more you listen to it, the better it gets. If you are a New Order lover, it is a must.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and bright, 5 Oct 2012
A very good value for money silicone skin and screen protector set for Htc Desire S. It feels lovely and soft, however it looks a more fluorescent light green than lime green.

The Silent Hours
The Silent Hours
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly noisy!!!!, 16 Sep 2004
This review is from: The Silent Hours (Audio CD)
To cut the story short, all I'd like to say is that this album is great and that I could swear that somebody from My Vitriol was involved in it but it's not the case, anyway, if you love My Vitriol, you would love this, it sounds quite sad and melancholic but very, very intense, like The Chameleons. Brilliant stuff!!!!