Profile for KevA UK > Reviews

Last Starfighter [Blu-ray] [1984] [US Import]
Dvd ~ Lance Guest
Price: 13.53

5.0 out of 5 stars True classic!, 12 Sep 2013
One of my all time favourite films. It doesn't really age well and the acting is awful at times but I love it!

Congratulations (Housewarming) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Congratulations (Housewarming) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Design selected was not design delivered, 12 Sep 2013
A voucher is a voucher so the value side was fine. However, my wife and I chose chose a house moving design for the voucher as it was a house moving gift but the design on the voucher delivered was totally different and nothing to do with house moving.

Up (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Up (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Ed Asner

5.0 out of 5 stars SQUIRREL!, 22 April 2011
I'm a big fan of Pixar movies and this is certainly one of their best. There's no point commenting on visuals or sound ... it's Pixar ... any Pixar film looks and sounds stunning.

The story is where this film leaves others behind. It's a bit different, but don't let that put you off. It covers a wide range of emotions, not all happy ones and it does that, in my opinion, in just the right balance. There's lots of adventure and it will keep you entertained throughout.

And there are talking dogs :) ... who think and talk just like I'd imagine a dog does think and would talk ... I have no idea how Pixar captured that but believe me when I say they have!

Evolutions: Essential Tales of the Halo Universe (Halo (Tor Paperback))
Evolutions: Essential Tales of the Halo Universe (Halo (Tor Paperback))
by Karen Traviss
Price: 9.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for all Halo fans, 6 April 2010
I am a HUUGGGEEEEEEE Halo fan and have played Halo 1,2 and 3, Halo Wars, Halo ODST and I am looking forward to the Halo Reach Beta in the next few weeks. I have also read all the Halo paperback novels and enjoyed them all.

Anybody who enjoys the Halo games need to read the books. They fill in so much back story and enrich the gaming experience and Halo Evolutions is no exception. The collection of short stories are varied. Some of them give more background to the events that take place in the games while others cover other areas of the Halo universe ... all of them thoroughly enjoyable. My personal favourite is Headhunters ... although I'd recommend reading Ghosts of Onyx beforehand.

I can't wait for the forerunner series coming later this year.