Profile for Melanie Knight > Reviews

Melanie Knight

A Day at the Office
A Day at the Office

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 1 April 2015
Very Funny, very up to date, life today and what people are dealing with. I couldn't stop reading it. Well done

Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs Fitness Programme: Get Flat sexy abs without doing any sit-ups
Offered by Beachbody

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, 27 Mar. 2014
I found out about this through the Insanity workout which was recommended to me. I realised though I wasn't fit enough for the Insanity workout and saw this by the same guy and bought it. And I don't regret it at all, its a great fun workout, which gets results fast, there is nothing more encouraging for me to keeping going when I am seeing results. I feel great in my core and more flexible than have for a long time!! And my body shape is changing fast!! :-)

I also love that its a very structured program it takes the thought out of planning, but each day is slightly different. You follow the plan and exercise 6 days out of 7, workouts are between 25-40 mins.

The only slight downside for me is that the plan is only for a month, I think the intention is that you will buy the more advanced dvd's after the first month. Which is ok if you can afford it. I would have loved the option of having more plans available as I didnt expect to buy another dvd set after the first month. Of course you can always make your own plan up and I have found a plan on the internet for the second month. And as soon as I am a bit fitter I will probably move onto the Insanity videos though!! :-)