Profile for Siraj > Reviews

Siraj (Kingston)

Tigi Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 85 g
Tigi Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 85 g

5.0 out of 5 stars only thing ive used in 2 years, 23 Oct. 2012
I recommend this product highly. The most simple yet effective. Here is a list:

1) easily washes out
2) leaves no white bits
3) does not get effected in the rain; light rain at that
4) keeps its shape
5) does not put hair out
6) can remould hair design

This is perfect for short to medium hair.

Samsung NC110 10.1 inch Laptop - Black (Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 320GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Starter)

5.0 out of 5 stars very portable, gets work done., 28 Aug. 2012
just upgrade the ram to 2gb, delete all that software that slows the boot-up time and you have a very good portable device. If you just need to get work done, look at emails, browse social networking sites, listen to music, you-tube BUT on a budget, i do recommend this with the upgrades. If you are a student, please do consider this option.

battery life is about 10 hours. 7-8 hours of solid word processing (obviously with the brightness down). its a dual core 1.66 so 3.32ghz total. This is more than enough to do the list I gave above. just upgrade the ram to 2gb to improve the speed. has a webcam so you can skype people and bluetooth to manage things on devices.

conclusion: brilliant for a student.

review written by a student.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2013 11:03 PM BST

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars An amazing oil, 5 July 2011
I was rather sceptical about buying this, firstly because of the price (I am a student) and secondly because I had not ever bought skincare products online. However this product turned out to be brilliant. I was usually drowned by chemists showing me products for my eczema and dry skin which contained chemicals, which in the long run is bad. That is now a thing of the past thanks to this. My eczema does not flare up when using this, but rather cools it down which was a bonus for me personally. I can see it subsiding. It does do what it says on the pack. It leaves your skin feeling soft, give it a slight glow and leaves it healthy, not just looking healthy which other oils/creams advertise. My skin tone is slightly uneven around my neck and that too is changing. Lastly, I would let to add for those considering buying something similar, this is the product to go for. I suppose it is the best skincare product ive bought, considering the fact that it has been more sucessful in the short run than something the doctors prescribe in the long run. Especially eczema, dry skin, uneven skin tone. If you have mild skin issues, this is the best thing possible!