Profile for An avid radio fan > Reviews

Content by An avid radio fan

An avid radio fan (CANTERBURY United Kingdom)

Balloon Drops - Match three puzzle
Balloon Drops - Match three puzzle
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfying Explosions!, 21 April 2014
Great fun, very addictive. Easy to pick up, hard to put down, match three balloons or more of the same colour and enjoy the pyrotechnics with combinations of special balloons.

Comtrend Powerline Ethernet Adapter with Filter
Comtrend Powerline Ethernet Adapter with Filter
Offered by NETWORK LTD
Price: 61.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy as pie!, 23 Jun 2011
Not being very teckie I was a bit concerned when my last powerline net adapter died. However, i needn't have worried as it was just a case of plugging in, switching on and I was back in business in seconds!

I had the older white version of the plugs (2nd hand) that had done v.good service for sometime now, but one died 2 days ago. My heart sank as I'd been very pleased with the much improved internet connection in the wireless blackspots around the house. But the new black plugs arrived today and I was back online within 5 minutes of getting home. Haven't tried pairing my remaining old adapter with the new set yet but will be follwing the instructions given by J O'Reilly in his review.

Thanks for the tips.

Roberts RD-27 Gemini DAB Radio
Roberts RD-27 Gemini DAB Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DAB with PausePlus, 30 Mar 2006
I've had this radio for some months now and listen to it every day at work for up to 8.5 hours (plus weekends). The excellent build quality, crystal clear reception and good sound quality make it a real pleasure to listen to - no more interferance or static, and great for everything from Radio 4 to Planet Rock.
The PausePlus feature is just right for those occasions when the phone rings and you don't want to miss a quiz or favorite tune!
I've had no problems with battery life - still on the 1st set and have used it in excess of 15 hrs unplugged so far.
Highly recommended.