Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for BruthazKeepah > Reviews

Content by BruthazKeepah

BruthazKeepah (London)

Penclic Wireless Mouse - Black
Penclic Wireless Mouse - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep in mind its a *mouse* not a pen. Then its great!, 11 Sept. 2014
First things firts: this is a MOUSE, not a pen, or a stylus. As long as you are clear on that, you wont be disappointed. It wont give you the accuracey (in paint, or some other "writing" program) of a stylus. Its a mouse!

Its really weird to get used to, but once you do, its really good. I bought it for RSI, and definite;y feel less strain on my wrists. But as another reviewe has said, you still need to do your part to reduce strain/pain.

So I'd recommend for RSI (I have now bought two, one for work and one for home). It's not the "cure" for my RSI. But it has stopped causing additional strain, which comes from the mouse.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars So [culturally] disappointing., 28 May 2014
Context: I'm a Black man, married to a white woman, with a bi-racial son. I am a Zulu man, which is why my wife and I decided to buy this toy. If you know anything about the Zulu (a quick 30 second google search will inform you, if you dont know anything... which is something Playmobil could and should have done) then you will see that this is NOT a Zulu. Looks more Kenyan Masai than Zulu.
I dont what is worse: to not bother at all (with toys of other ethnicities) or to try and fail like this. Seriously, they just didnt bother. Like a said, a 30 sec google search could have informed the design team. But they just didnt bother.

So in one sense I'm glad my son has an African toy (hard enough to find in Playmobil's collection; they do monoclass, monoculture, mono ethnicity).

...cultural ignorance asside; this is a good little toy and my boy loves it. So right and so wrong at the same time.

August EP650 - Bluetooth Headphones with 3.5mm Audio In - Wireless or Wired Stereo Headset with NFC Tap to Connect - Rechargeable Battery / Built In Battery / USB Audio In - Black
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these. Best "cheap" headphones - Better than some £200+ sets, 28 May 2014
I'm really happy with these. Bought them from this buyer (but on their ebay store).
I was looking for few things: 1. over-the-ear/cup type with decent noise cancellation (for noisy tube journeys), 2. bluetooth (no tangled wires), 3. wired option (huge bonus).
This fit all those. They are VERY comfortable. I have tried many sets in my search for a good pair under £60 (Bluedioa R, which are awesome but waaaay to huge. I'm 30 years old and felt ridiculous wearing them - so I ebayed them! Sold them for FSL Zeros which had cleaner sound, but they were so uncomfortable. Ebayed them too!) until I finally found these.
Honestly, these are so comfortable. I wear them all day without noticing it, even though they are quite big. They are very light - which is surprsing for how long the battery last: I bought a 2nd hand pair (from this seller) so already had some use, but lasts me 3 days, with use for 6hrs each day.
The noise cancellation is decent. The volume & sound is really good (so you can turn up when noise cancelling doesnt cut it on noisy tube, for eg). I can hear things in some of my favourite songs that I'd never noticed with other headsets. I'm not an audiphile, and £60 is the most I've paid for headphones (for Bluedio R, which were really ood as stated but too big) - but these are better than the those (which are reviewed as being better than Beats by Dre on youtube... ergo - THESE are better than Beats).

Only annoying thing is the flashing blue light around the multi function botton. If you use them at night in bedroom, or on flight for example, it could definitely be a problem. When battery is getting low, they flash blue & red. This is the only *potentially* bad thing that I've found, which is only a potential. For the price, you have nothing to loose. They are really good. Although I dont know anyone with a pair of Beats to properly compare, I'm certain (based on reviews of Bluedios and how THEY compare to Beats; and how my pair of Bluedios compared with these) these are at least as good as Beats. Which for the price, says a lot!
The ear cups have a lot of swivel to them (not the fixed type) so you can adjust to get optimum comfort.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2015 1:15 PM GMT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight. But not durable!, 29 Jan. 2014
This bag IS suoer-light. But its just not durable. The wheels where like those broken trolleys at the super-market; you know, the ones that only go where THEY decide to go. One wheel also broke on first journey, so its now been binned.
The rest of the bag didnt fare well from one journey either. It had scufs and scratches that it took my other cheap fleamarket bag 5 years of travel to aquire. It also lost a wheel, but after 5 years. I would buy for air travel

Soft Leather Baby boys or girls Shoes with Suede Soles by Dotty Fish. Plain Navy design
Offered by Dotty Fish
Price: £7.49 - £8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for son just learning to walk, 29 Jan. 2014
Love these little shoes. Was looking for something for my 13 month old who's just learning to walk. Socks are too slippery for him on our wood floor, but its too cold right now to be without (which would be best). These keep his feet warm, and the suade bottom creates enough friction to keep him from slipping. They're quite adorable, like little old man slippers for him. Seem well made. Nicely packaged

iPad - 2 / 3 / 4 Aluminium Bluetooth Keyboard / Stand / Carry Cover
iPad - 2 / 3 / 4 Aluminium Bluetooth Keyboard / Stand / Carry Cover
Offered by Trend Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, with few niggles (good on ipad. Brilliant on mini), 13 Oct. 2013
I bought this item for my ipad 2 (although I have since sold the ipad 2, and now use it with the ipad mini. It's even better on the mini, will tell you why later).
The keyboard feels very well made, especially considering the price. The keys are brilliant, actually feel like my full size keyboard! Lots of travel in the keys, and quite pleasant to type. BUT do keep in mind that this is the size of an ipad. So it's NOT a full size keyboard. Expect it to be bit cramped, and for it to take some getting used to. You really notice the size on the right hand side, where the enter, shift & arrow bottoms are very small, and you keep pressing one when you meant to hit another (until you get used to it). But it's only on this side, around these keys where I really notice that its small. So that's something to be aware of.

The ipad 2 fits in landscape and portrait, but the keyboard is quite light, so it's not secure in portrait (the ipad can tip over really easily). But weight distribution is quite good in landscape. The ipad also locks into place, screen down, so the key oars doubles as a case. This feature is really good, although can be bit fiddle removing it again. This annoyed me, so ended up not using it.

Now where it really shines for me: using with ipad mini. The brilliant thing is that with the mini, it fits in WITH a Smart Cover and back cover - so you don't have to remove them to use the keyboard. Just slot it in. It only fits in landscape. The little grooves that hold it in place are too far apart for the ipad mini in portrait (they are just right for landscape).
I really like this keyboard and would it again. For me, it's even better on the mini than on regular ipad. But I'd still buy it again for reguLar ipad.

RayGar 6 Bags Pack Vacuum Compressed Storage Saving Bags 100 X 80 cm Clothing, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Curtains, Travelling - New

5.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP and works!, 29 Jan. 2011
My 5-star is based on price and the fact that it just does what its supposed to do - which is vacuum seal things, with no lose of seal.

I took a chance and bought cheapest bags available (which always a risk) but it paid off this time. There bags more than 3 times the cost, which I dont imagine how they'd do better job.

The seal on the zip-lock side is a bit fiddley, and the actual "zipper" can come off. But this is not needed, as all it does is press the two sides together (like on freezer bags) to make a seal. Your hand can do this.
They work just fine themselve, its just that they come off, so you MAY lose them.

But trust me, for the price you wont be sorry. The seals are good. Using them for big king size duvets, still sealed and tight over a week later.
Its normally not worth buying cheap, but this is the exception that proves the rule. You wont be sorry.

Franklin RT-8213 Rolodex 1 MB Touch File Pro Organiser
Franklin RT-8213 Rolodex 1 MB Touch File Pro Organiser

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT IMPRESSED, 15 Nov. 2003
The pda is frustrating... the touch screen is not touch-sensitive. But when it does choose to respomd, it does what it suppose to do. The add-on stuff is pretty good though.i'm learning German,so the Germany translator is good!