Profile for veggie55 > Reviews

Content by veggie55

veggie55

Page: 1 | 2
BRAND NEW - TELESCOPIC ALUMINIUM SQUEEGEE - IDEAL FOR WINDOW, CAR, WINDSCREEN AND CLEANING - ALSO SUITABLE FOR HARD PLACES TO REACH
Offered by Bid Buy Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Saves stretching, 7 Aug 2013
This was bought for my step-mother, as she couldn't reach to open the bathroom window, so wanted to be able to clear the condensation from the tiles. It seems to be working well.

Shiny Protect ID Self-inking Stamp
Shiny Protect ID Self-inking Stamp

4.0 out of 5 stars Will save on shredding, 7 Aug 2013
I bought this as a present for my husband, who had seen it in a magazine. This is very useful when all you want to obliterate from a letter is your name and address and saves wear and tear on the shredder. The only problem we find is placing the stamp in the correct position and often have to have 2 attempts before the name and address is hidden.

Illustrated Hans Christian Andersen (Usborne Illustrated Story Collections)
Illustrated Hans Christian Andersen (Usborne Illustrated Story Collections)
by Usborne Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely, good quality book, 7 Aug 2013
I wanted a Hans Christian Andersen book to use with my English language pupils, so looked at several editions. I remember being impressed with Usborne books when my son was learning to read, so chose this edition. I was not disappointed. It is a good quality book, colourful and easy to read. Well done again, Usborne!

AmazonBasics Black Neoprene Netbook Bag for 7-10 Inches / 17.78-25.4 cm with Handles

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy accessory for my iPad, 7 Aug 2013
I carry my iPad around with me a lot and was finding it too heavy for my handbag, so this was a really good find. It is light and with a padded handle, comfortable to carry. My only concern is the zip, as it has stuck a couple of times and I feel that it may break if I pull it too much. Apart from that, a great purchase.

The Harcombe Diet: Stop Counting Calories & Start Losing Weight
The Harcombe Diet: Stop Counting Calories & Start Losing Weight

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot to take in, 26 Oct 2012
I wanted this book on the recommendation of a friend who has lost a lot of weight. I mistakenly purchased it on Kindle, which my friend has subsequently told me, is not very convenient, as you need to refer to several pages at once, which is difficult on Kindle. I am still reading the introduction, which is very detailed and feeling rather bogged down. I want to actually get on to the diet!

Lonely Planet Tokyo (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Tokyo (Travel Guide)
by Timothy Hornyak

4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive guide, 26 Oct 2012
I bought this for my holiday in Tokyo next June. There is a lot of information in it which will be useful but because of the volume of info, it is quite heavy, which is my only criticism. I have started to read it and am already learning some handy hints.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2014 6:32 AM BST

Amazon e-Reader Power Adaptor, UK (Type G) USB charger for Amazon eReaders
Amazon e-Reader Power Adaptor, UK (Type G) USB charger for Amazon eReaders

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have gadget but a bit expensive, 20 Aug 2012
I wanted a mains adaptor for my Kindle to take on holiday. This was the first item to come up and as I had nothing with which to compare it, I bought it, thinking that it was the only mains adaptor available. Following my purchase other similar items popped up, much cheaper and a friend said that a suitable adaptor could be purchased for much less. However, having bought it, I didn't really want to send it back, so I kept it. Having said all this, it has been really useful and seems to charge the Kindle up much quicker than via a USB cable

Unique Electric Guitar Cufflinks in Satin Silver Finish for Musicians with Presentation Box
Offered by Cuff-Daddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal pressie for guitarists, 23 Dec 2011
These were bought as a Christmas present for my son, who plays the guitar. They are very stylish and look much more expensive than they are, especially as they are complete with box. He hasn't seem them yet but he can't fail to be pleased with them.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars My own private library, 22 Nov 2011
This is a marvellous gadget. It is supposed to be my Christmas present but I couldn't wait to use it. The books I've downloaded so far are either very cheap or free, which is a bonus. The variety is amazing!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 22 Nov 2011
This is great for my new Kindle. It fits well, protects the Kindle and looks classy. Due to the colour it is also practical.

Page: 1 | 2