Profile for Junaid Rashid > Reviews

Content by Junaid Rashid

Junaid Rashid (Birmingham UK)

Edimax EW-7811UN 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter
Edimax EW-7811UN 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Good, 17 April 2015
Connection keeps dropping and really low connection speed when connected.
Not good foe downloaders, ok for simple browsing

MotoGP Racing 2014
MotoGP Racing 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish and misleading, 13 April 2015
This review is from: MotoGP Racing 2014 (App)
Consists of a shortcut to a YouTube search for motogp videos and a couple of puzzle games where you rearrange pieces of a picture.
The screenshots before downloading consist of the motogp playstation game to make you believe it's a racing game.
Also constant ad pop ups.

OneDrive
OneDrive

2.0 out of 5 stars limited on Blackberry 10, 10 April 2015
This review is from: OneDrive (App)
Uploads are capped to 10mb on blackberry, there was no limit when I used it with my lumia 625. Blackberry users are better off using Dropbox instead. Photos have no issues but obviously 10mb videos aren't possible.
Not sure who's decision it was to cap BlackBerry but it sucks that they did that either way as it's become essential to have a cloud drive these days.

Julian Bowen Malmo Recliner and Footstool, Black
Julian Bowen Malmo Recliner and Footstool, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Oct. 2014
Bought as a gaming chair, sometimes spend 10hours in one go. Really comfy

Edimax EW-7612PIN 300Mbps Wireless PCI Express Adapter
Edimax EW-7612PIN 300Mbps Wireless PCI Express Adapter
Offered by Kikatek

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 14 Oct. 2014
Not sure if I received a faulty one, but kept disconnecting and saying signal is really weak, despite the router being in the same room only 4 metres away. Sent back for a refund.

Targus TAR300 Classic Laptop Bag Case fits 15" - 15.6" - Black
Targus TAR300 Classic Laptop Bag Case fits 15" - 15.6" - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but could be better, 14 Oct. 2014
Its good, but I wish it had a bit more padding where the laptop fits, could be better if they designed it so a 15.6 laptop would fit more snugly. Theres only one Velcro strap to hold your laptop in place but its not in the middle which is a little odd.
Can't complain too much for this price though.

Harbour Housewares High Back, Mesh Padded, Office Swivel Chair
Harbour Housewares High Back, Mesh Padded, Office Swivel Chair

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 14 Oct. 2014
Its ok for the price, not a great chair but you get what you pay for.
The instructions are a bit misleading, the longer screws are required for the back rest but instructions say to use the shorter ones.
Also the arms screwbase is plastic, should really be metal.

Welcome To Wherever You Are (Remastered)
Welcome To Wherever You Are (Remastered)

5.0 out of 5 stars My first ever CD, 2 May 2014
I was only 14 years old and owned many cassettes of mainly mid to late 80s albums that I used to listen to in my personal stereo during paper rounds before school, until I saved enough money to buy my first CD player.
With the little money left over from my big purchase I went shopping with it and bought this album, my brother already owned the album on cassette so I had heard it a few times already but he was always listening to it and taking it with him for his walk to school.

This was in my CD player for the rest of the year I think, spent so much time in my bedroom just lying on the bed listening to this or whilst doing my homework. Brings back memories and I havent even begun to talk about the bloody good songs from start to finish on this album!

I think most reviews have already stated that theres not a single dud track on this album, in my opinion its one of the greatest albums every made. I remember it got to number 1 in the UK charts, and was critically accliamed in all the big music magazines but somehow it still feels very underrated.

I could go on talking about each individual track for a very long time but I dont think i'd be adding too much more to what has already been said in earlier reviews.

Just wanted to come here and say to those people thinking about getting this album, stop thinking and get it already - you wont be disappointed!