Profile for C. Mcdowell > Reviews

Content by C. Mcdowell

C. Mcdowell "dancing queen" (Co. Down N.Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
The Burning Air
The Burning Air
by Erin Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Burning Air (Paperback)
This was the first time I had any of this author's books and bought it because of the reviews. I wasn't disappointed as I found it to be a very good read. Well written and good plot. In fact I stayed up to the wee hours reluctant to put it down. I will look for more books by this author.

Casdon Supermarket Till
Casdon Supermarket Till

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Casdon Supermarket Till (Toy)
I bought this to go with a post office shop for my granddaughter. All there of my grandchildren have enjoyed playing with it.----- together--- which makes a nice change. Great role playing accessory.

Ladies Heart Print Fleece Onesies Pyjama JumpSuit Lounge Wear 10-12 S/M Pink
Ladies Heart Print Fleece Onesies Pyjama JumpSuit Lounge Wear 10-12 S/M Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars onsie, 6 Feb. 2014
Although this was dearer than some I had seen in the High Street shops I was very pleased with the quality and good fit. Lovely soft material.

The Ninja Corporation Post Office and Shop Play House
The Ninja Corporation Post Office and Shop Play House

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 6 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my 2 year old granddaughter for Christmas. Her Mum said that it has been a great hit with her and her 4 year old brother and even her 9 year old sister. Great for imaginative play. Combined with a cash register play money which I also purchase.

Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2001]
Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 16 Dec. 2013
As this is a Christmas gift I can't comment on the picture quality although I don't expect to have any problems. I have to say that what
attracted me to it was the price. In comparisons to other sites this was very reasonable. All I wanted was the actual movie and was concerned about any extras which is probably what I would have been paying for. I know my granddaughter will be thrilled.

Henbrandt Sterling Play Money
Henbrandt Sterling Play Money
Offered by Neway247

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic money, 16 Dec. 2013
I bought a cash register and shop for my little granddaughter and thought extra money for the till would be good.
I wasn't disappointed with this money as it is realistic looking and you know how kids like the "real thing". It was was despatched quickly and I am very satisfied with the service.

Holy Land Olive Wood Hand Cross / Comfort Cross
Holy Land Olive Wood Hand Cross / Comfort Cross
Offered by Naturally Med

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayer aid, 7 Nov. 2013
I bought this for a friend recently diagnosed with cancer and she is very pleased with it using it while she prays. The cross is shaped to fit very comfortably into the palm of the hand.

Silver Cross Dolls' Ranger Pram
Silver Cross Dolls' Ranger Pram

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little pram, 7 Nov. 2013
I am delighted with this little pram. My granddaughter is 2years and it is just the right size for her. The pram is quite sturdy and has a tray underneath which she will love to carry her "shopping". The price is excellent as I had priced it in Argos and other stores. Exactly the same pram ranged from £5 to £15 dearer so a good bargain.

Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord
Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Grandma, 7 Nov. 2013
This is a gift to go in my 4 year old grandson's Santa sack. Although he hasn't got it yet I know it will be a great success. According to the details on the package it will make into 4 other items---just like Power Rangers on television. This will have multi-functions rather than just the one creature. The package looks very impressive and I was very pleased with the prompt delivery.

Emartbuy® Black Capacitive/Resistive Touchscreen Stylus Pen suitable for Acer Iconia Tab B1 Tablet
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 16 Sept. 2013
I am pleased with this pen as one I had previously had a loose tip. Tried using my tablet without a pen but really it is so much easier with one. This pen tip seems much more secure.

Page: 1 | 2