Profile for Mrs. Jane Hart > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Jane Hart

Mrs. Jane Hart

High Speed (Category 2) 1.2 Meter Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI cable with 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Nov 2013
This cable is exactly right for my new blu ray player. The picture quality is great and the price of the cable excellent. Length good too....i hate loads of spaghetti behind the tv. Delivery was swift too. Cannot say more!

The Everything Kids' Giant Book of Jokes, Riddles, and Brain Teasers (Everything Kids Series)
by Michael Dahl
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 Nov 2012
Bought this for my nine year old great nephew who will love this. He is developing a great sense of humour and this will give him plenty to add to his repertoire.

Harlot Queen
Harlot Queen
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: Harlot Queen (Kindle Edition)
Good historical novel. Worth a read. I did not know much about this period in history but certainly do now!

Black Silicone Skin Case Cover & Sports Gym Jogging Armband for New Apple iPod Nano 5th Generation 5G (with Video Camera) 8GB & 16GB + Screen Protector & Neck Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 4 Aug 2010
I bought this for my husband who wears it when he runs. It's sturdy and the plastic cover doesn't prevent you using the click wheel. Good value

Garmin Nuvi 255W 4.3" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps
Garmin Nuvi 255W 4.3" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars great bit of kit, 8 Nov 2009
I bought this for my husband. We have never owned a sat nav before and I had read a lot online before I chose this one. The price was reasonable and the extra bits I bought ( the mat some cahrgers and a case) all arrived promptly. The unit is easy to set up. With a clear screen and voice prompts in plenty of time, you are easily guided to your destination. Postcodes appear to be the most reliable way of navigating but I'm sure that as we get smarter with it we'll discover other methods. All in all a very good buy and I recommend it to anyone.

Cygnett - GrooveSports Armband For iPod Nano G3
Cygnett - GrooveSports Armband For iPod Nano G3

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 26 May 2009
Sturdy holder so excellent for the gym or outdoor activity. One small criticism.... there is no hole where the little ipod lock is. This means you either lock the ipod and leave it alone or if you want to change anything you have to remove the ipod from the holder. Having saild that, it looks good and is far better quality than any other holder I have had in the past. Worth buying.