ARRAY(0xa852a198)

Philips PD7030/05 7-inch Portable DVD Player with Car Adapter included
Philips PD7030/05 7-inch Portable DVD Player with Car Adapter included
Offered by Electric Mania Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 23 Jan 2014
My daughter loves this as it means she is occupied on long car journeys and can easily work it herself.

Games Twister Dance
Games Twister Dance
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Games Twister Dance (Toy)
My 87 year old loves this and it is a great speaker for her mp4 player as well as a dance game

Silver Cross Dolls' Ranger Pram
Silver Cross Dolls' Ranger Pram

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Jan 2014
My 2 year old loves her little pram and it gives her somewhere to put all manner of important bits with her dolls to cart around.

Pass the Bomb Junior
Pass the Bomb Junior

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pass the Bomb Junior (Toy)
This is a great game which takes no time to set up and gets the kids and adults thinking. My 7 year old loved it

Write Your Own Storybook
Write Your Own Storybook
by Louie Stowell
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparking imagination, 23 Jan 2014
I'm all for anything which sparks my kids imagination and helps them to express their ideas this seems to be a nice book to use with them.

A + D Vitamin Original Ointment Tube For Diaper Rash & All-Purpose Skincare Formula - 4 Oz
Offered by SellerTag

4.0 out of 5 stars On time, 23 Jan 2014
I am glad it has arrived on time and anticipate that it will be useful as it was recommended to me.

8GB MP3/MP4 Player (4th Gen) with FM Radio (Colours May Vary)
8GB MP3/MP4 Player (4th Gen) with FM Radio (Colours May Vary)
Offered by I-BRIGHTSPOT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 18 Jan 2014
My daughter really loves this. She worked out how to use it herself (7th birthday gift) and uses it all the time.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 Dark Blue Side Flip Wallet Case Covers, Screen Protector, Polishing Cloth and Mini Stylus
Offered by covers-case-mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 Jan 2014
My toddler has taken to my phone so I needed something to protect it. This is not bulky and it is really handy to be able to hold cards

Moshi Monsters Originals Ultimate Collection
Moshi Monsters Originals Ultimate Collection
Offered by Simply 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for moshis, 18 Jan 2014
I was pleased to find this box of moshi monsters to add to my daughters collection. They were cheap considering how expensive these toys can be

Knee High Trouser Pop Socks 2 Pair Pack Comfort Top 6 Shades 15 Denier (Natural)
Offered by Dance Clothes UK - DCUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jan 2014
Seems to be ok for my nan and reasonably priced. She is pleased with this purchase as far as I know

Page: 1 | 2