Profile for silent-turtle > Reviews

Canagan Grain Free Free-Run Chicken Dog Food 12kg
Canagan Grain Free Free-Run Chicken Dog Food 12kg
Offered by PetsYouHave

3.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love the product, 25 Oct. 2014
I absolutely love the product. The issue I would like to arise is the price. This 12kg bag can be bought at £59.99 from canagan direct. I have seen the bags at that same price, or plus a couple of quid but I have never seen the bag priced at above £70. Therefore the RRP price is absolutely ridiculous. However, it is a top quality product so I don't understand why they need to mislead people.

The Hunger Games (2 Disc) [DVD]
The Hunger Games (2 Disc) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars let the games begin, 4 Sept. 2012
Just recieved it in the post..... soooooo syked!! This film is incredible would recommend it to anyone and have reccomended it to everyone!!

Who's Laughing Now?: The Jessie J Story. Chloe Govan
Who's Laughing Now?: The Jessie J Story. Chloe Govan
by Chloe Govan

4.0 out of 5 stars who you are, 21 Jun. 2012
I have so much respect for Jessie J and this biography has just enhanced that so much. It really expands your knowledge, not just about Jessie J but also about the world in general. It has really inspired me of following my dream. Would always recommend this.

The Kids Are All Right [DVD]
The Kids Are All Right [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julianne Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars im definately alright, 3 Jun. 2012
This review is from: The Kids Are All Right [DVD] (DVD)
a hilarious film, although it is slightly explicit. I love josh hutcherson, main reason why I bought this, but all the other actors and actresses are also good, a great film.

Silicone Horn / Speaker -stand holder for iPhone 4 In Black
Silicone Horn / Speaker -stand holder for iPhone 4 In Black
Offered by E T. from HONGKONG

3.0 out of 5 stars can't hear that boom ba boom dom base - get one then, 3 Jun. 2012
This really enhances the loudness of the sound, and its so simple and cheap. You can take it anywhere, great for those sunbathing days and lazing by the pool days especially since the english weather is looking up!! or maybe it's not...

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD]
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD]
Dvd ~ Justin Bieber
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars inspiring\\, 3 Jun. 2012
Well im not exactly the biggest fan of the biebs, but this did sound quite interesting and it is very inspiring. even for the non bieber fans, id recomend this... its not about the person behind it, its about the inspiring story that follows. its not the kind of thing you watch more than once though!

Ribbed Plastic Plant/Water Spray Bottle Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (GG0635)
Ribbed Plastic Plant/Water Spray Bottle Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (GG0635)

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 3 Jun. 2012
I bought this as a gentle water spray to persuade my cats to stop ripping up the furniture and start ripping up the scratching post! it has a great spray and with the buy one get one free, it is brilliant value. the only issue is that when knocked over it leaks slightly (but most will do this) also you can't choose the colour.

Thumbs Up Mini Microscope for iPhone 4
Thumbs Up Mini Microscope for iPhone 4
Offered by Bsyexcellent-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, 3 Jun. 2012
I bought this for my mum, an amazing photographer, as she has a huge camera that is a pain to carry around and she often forgets it anyway. the microscope holder grips the iphone really well, but it is difficult to get on and off. You do have to place the microscope right next to the thing you want to photograph but it is really cool and decent quality, it also has a tiny light.

Our Name Is Mud Instant Happiness Mug
Our Name Is Mud Instant Happiness Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant gift for the chocolate lover..., 3 Jun. 2012
I love this product, I bought it for my friend for her birthday, as she is a true chocaholic, and she used it straight away. I have to warn you it is quite big compared to other 'normal' sized mugs, but that didn't bother me or her! I love the saying especially, one of my best buys xx

THE HUNGER GAMES 2 MOVIE FILM CAST SIGNED X4 PHOTO AUTOGRAPH PRINT PHOTOGRAPH GIFT JENNIFER LAWRENCE JOSH HUTCHERSON LIAM HEMSWORTH WOODY HARRELSON

4.0 out of 5 stars tad pricey, 3 Jun. 2012
Well, it probably serves me right to not read ALL of the information, this poster is the size of an a4 sheet of paper. I was hoping that it would be bigger, but that was my mistake.It is nicely printed and looks very professional, but i do think it may be a little expensive especially with the added cost of postage. hope you found this helpful!

Page: 1 | 2