Profile for spen > Reviews

Hip House (1989)
Offered by Giant Entertainment
Price: 10.06

5.0 out of 5 stars hip house, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hip House (1989) (Audio CD)
Brings back the old days i liked ,had this album years ago but sold it and now got it back...You will only buy this album if you know the tunes.

The Hits of House are Here
The Hits of House are Here
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars the hits of house are here, 20 Jun 2014
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 7:37 PM BST

Cradle Will Fall [DVD]
Cradle Will Fall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colleen Porch
Price: 4.65

2.0 out of 5 stars cradle will fall, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cradle Will Fall [DVD] (DVD)
OK horror story but not the best.Just an everage horror story.Its not terrible just average.These are often called B movies..

Trick 'r Treat [DVD] [2007]
Trick 'r Treat [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Quinn Lord
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 4.62

4.0 out of 5 stars trick r treat, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trick 'r Treat [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Very strange odd film with 4 interwoven stores i enjoyed it but you have to keep up and its very,very dark..It brings some new ideas to horror and is quite gory in places i.e. vomiting chocolate blood,slit throats..Halloween with a new twist something Stephen King would dream up.

Dead End [DVD] [2003]
Dead End [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Ray Wise
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT
Price: 4.83

4.0 out of 5 stars dead end, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dead End [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Now this is very strange film sort of horror with comedy and very offbeat..I have never seen a film like it its very odd..A nightmare car journey is the best way to describe it and it gets claustrophobic because there is no end to car journey and to the viewer who's like me got anxious thinking there is no end..Its different i will say that .

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by Quick Discount Sales
Price: 13.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Hazel Dean, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I cannot say very much either you have heard of her and like her or not..I liked 2 of her songs that were on The Hitman and Her..I remember buying this on cassette on that basis and some of the songs had superb bass..This then lead me onto liking more of her songs and using it for testing on new hifi I would buy due to its vocals,treble and bass in her songs..Some great pop tunes and fave is "Who's Leaving Who"

2 DVD Box Hetty Wainthropp Investigates Series 2 - Region 2 - English Audio
2 DVD Box Hetty Wainthropp Investigates Series 2 - Region 2 - English Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Hetty,she will solve the puzzles., 8 Nov 2013
Loved it when it came out on tv love it now I have it on dvd..Its mischievous,quaint,non offensive good old detective mystery dvd..She is bored and gets the bug to do detective work with her often useless husband and aquires a sidekick along the way called Geofrey..Its well written and some good adventures spanning topics that have not been done before..Its got fantastic atmosphere good scenery and some shot not far from me at Keswick in first episode..Its great but not for someone who likes all these high powered detective films with guns and screaming cop cars and path labs there is NONE of that..The series relys on good old fashioned detective work.5 STARS ..

Hetty Wainthropp Investigates - Series 4 [DVD] [1998]

Area 51 (PS)
Area 51 (PS)

1.0 out of 5 stars Area 51, 8 Nov 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Area 51 (PS) (Video Game)
I got this to play on my second hand PSONE ,,even though old I like alien stuff and picked this up cheap...I have no idea whats going on or how to play the game..I suppose I will look online but for me I cant recommend it but it may be a fantastic game..I may do an update but suspect its about 15 years old now..

Ridge Racer (PS)
Ridge Racer (PS)
Offered by Click4entertainment Limited
Price: 24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Ridge Racer, 8 Nov 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ridge Racer (PS) (Video Game)
How do you do a review about 15 years after release? I bought this because I picked up a second hand PSONE to relive the games I used to play back then..It is quite a haunting atmosphere game but brought back loads of memorys.I find a lot of these games odd bugs life,abes exodus all very surreal..I am no gamer but happy memories of when I had a PSONE and the driving game is ok.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4