Profile for Mary > Reviews

Content by Mary

Mary

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sleeping Murder (Miss Marple)
Sleeping Murder (Miss Marple)
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping Murder, 27 Jan 2014
Another great book by Agatha Christie. I have got this downloaded to my Kindle and have really enjoyed reading this story.

The Sidetracked Sisters' Happiness File
The Sidetracked Sisters' Happiness File
Price: 6.42

4.0 out of 5 stars The Sidetracked Sisters' Happiness File, 27 Jan 2014
I am still part way through this book on my Kindle. I THINK I am enjoying it but will probably not read it again.

The Mouth Trap: the butt stops here! Low-Carb Edition
The Mouth Trap: the butt stops here! Low-Carb Edition
Price: 6.56

3.0 out of 5 stars The Mouth Trap; the butt stops here!, 27 Jan 2014
I bought this after seeing it recommended on the FlyLady website. I am not as impressed by it as I had hoped. It seems to recommend a style of eating which I feel unhappy about adopting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD 7", 27 Jan 2014
I bought this as a present for my husband for Christmas after he had said he would save any Amazon vouchers he was given, to buy this Kindle. The present has been highly successful.

Kindle PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Kindle Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers)
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger for Kindle, 27 Jan 2014
I bought this as part of a present for my husband and it appears to be well used and to do exactly "what it says on the tin".

Marware Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Yellow
Marware Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus for Kindle., 27 Jan 2014
I bought this as part of a present for my husband. It seems to be most successful and is used regularly.

A Pocket Full of Rye (Miss Marple)
A Pocket Full of Rye (Miss Marple)
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Another success for Agatha Christie., 27 Jan 2014
I have read most of Agatha Christie's books - especially the Miss Marple and Poirot books. Thoroughly enjoyed this book and was able to have it downloaded onto my Kindle.

Bagno Tap Fitting Bath Adaptor Shower Hose Spray 1.8M hose
Bagno Tap Fitting Bath Adaptor Shower Hose Spray 1.8M hose
Offered by Mega_Jumblesale
Price: 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Old style and basic shower hose to fit on basin taps., 27 Jan 2014
Very pleased with this item. I wanted a basic shower hose that could be attached to my mother's basin and with a long enough hose to enable my mother to stand in the bath and shower herself.

Bolster Pillow Case White (Double Bed) 54"137cm
Bolster Pillow Case White (Double Bed) 54"137cm
Offered by Papa Jones Ltd
Price: 4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - new pillowcases for my mother's bolster pillow!, 27 Jan 2014
I bought two of these pillowcases for my mother to use on her old very) bolster pillow. Hopefully, she will now be able to replace some of her older pillowcases.

Hidden Treasures
Hidden Treasures
Price: 5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Book discovered on FlyLady website., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hidden Treasures (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book and found it very encouraging in helping me work towards a clean and uncluttered house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4